39

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Blake~

Zak said the food I made was the best meal he ever ate, but I know he's just being his kind self. He helped me with the dishes and we were on my couch watching a movie, I put subtitles for him. My arm was around him and he snuggled my side, a blanket was on us. Halfway through the movie, he paused it, getting out my arm. I looked at him confused, was it time for him to leave?

He looked at me, it was quiet. He signed something not speaking and I didn't understand it at all. He smirked. I signed 'again' and he signed it, I still didn't understand. Is he putting in a lesson in the middle of the movie?

He laughed shaking his head. I signed what and he signed again, this time speaking like he usually does with me.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I widen my eyes.

He just asked me to be his boyfriend in sign, which has to be the cutest thing. I pulled him in for a hard kiss. I signed and said yes and kissed him again, he kissed me back. I pulled him onto my lap and he giggled. We made out, and I completely forgot about the movie. I laid us on the couch, him on top of me. We kept kissing. I checked the time, it was 10. He got off of me, looking confused.

"It's 10, baby, do you need to go home?"

He blushed whilst shaking his head and kissing me again. He pulled me up and turned off the tv and started pulling me up the stairs. I started getting nervous. Does he want sex tonight? I can't do that to him, I'll be his first, it should be special.

He pulled me into my room and jumped on my bed laying down. He kicked off his shoes and muzzled in the pillow. Oh, just tired and wants to sleep here. I chuckled and took my shoes off going to him. I tapped him and he sat up.

"Want clothes?" He shrugged.

I smiled and opened a drawer, handing him some pajama bottoms. He blushed and signed thank you. He got up and undid his pants, I looked away, I didn't expect him to do that.

"Sorry, was that wrong?" He asked, I looked over and he was pulling up the pajama bottoms.

"I thought you would be embarrassed to change in front of me," I said honestly holding a pair for myself. He chuckled.

"Why? I'm not naked," He climbed under the sheets and I smiled.

I changed facing away from him, I looked over pulling them on my waist, and saw he was looking, I faced front and felt my cheeks heat up. I shut the light off and went to the other side of the bed, turned the lamp on and pulled my shirt off, took off my watch and necklace getting under the covers too. I looked at him and he was staring at me.

"Sorry, I can put it back on," I was about to reach for it when he grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"You sleep that way, then sleep that way, I don't mind you being shirtless," I smiled with a nod.

"I don't want you uncomfortable, this is the first time you're sleeping over," He grinned and smashed his lips on mine.

"You're my boyfriend, I'll never be uncomfortable with you," I smiled at him.

"Be right back," I got up and went into my bathroom, I brushed my teeth.

I came out and handed him a pack of toothbrushes I always have them in case the guys sleep over and needs one. He smiled and signed thank you and went to brush his teeth, he closed the door too, I heard the toilet flush and I chuckled getting comfy in bed. Zak came out and laid on me, then rolled over and got under the covers. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. I smiled holding him back, he snuggled closer. I fell asleep this way.