43

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-may have sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Lucan~

"Are you hungry? Maybe you can tell me how you and my brother met?" I asked Zean.

"I don't know, he wouldn't like that," He said unsure.

"I'm not a little kid, and he isn't my dad. Let's walk to the diner, come on, we're friends," I grinned pulling him along, "So first, are you older, younger, or the same age?"

"Same age," He replied.

"So you know Blake, Miles, and everyone?" I looked at him, "They're like my second family,"

"Yeah, here and there," He replied. "Why are you curious to know this stuff?"

"Well, when the person themselves is telling me I maybe shouldn't continue being around him and his brothers makes me curious to know why. You and my brother are friends yet you're never around with the other guys or were there to help get us with the accident,"

"Accident, yeah, I was there," He chuckled.

"Really? How come I didn't see you? Or that he didn't say you were there?"

"I was, but we aren't close and you and I don't know each other,"

"Well we do now," I said happily. I stopped and pressed the light, "So when did you meet him?"

"Uh, towards the end of freshman year in high school,"

"Wow! That's a long time and I barely am seeing you now?"

"We were distant after high school," He shrugged. I nodded. I snapped my head back.

"Do you feel off? Or is it just me?" I looked at Zean.

"Off how?" He looked around.

"Like eyes are on us," I crossed the street.

"Well that's not a good feeling, maybe we should call, Aaron for you?"

"Probably nothing," I went into the diner.

"Have you been here before?" He asked as we got our sodas.

"Yup, a few times. With my boyfriend, a friend, once with Aaron," I nodded.

"I've never been, any suggestions on what's good?" He looked at the menu.

"I like getting the double bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and wedge fries on the side,"

"You sure know how to eat, I'll get that then," He set the menu down.

"So you met him in class, sport, hall?" I asked sipping my soda after we ordered.

"No, actually it was baseball," I looked at him. "I tried out freshman year. I wanted to do baseball and basketball. I got into baseball, which overlaps the last week of the season with the first of basketball. He and Miles were trying out too, they had a friend a year older on the team which helped. We all got on the team. It's how we met,"

"That's cool. But why didn't you two get close?" I asked as our goods arrived.

"Your father always showed up to every game, home or away. He praised Aaron like the proud and supportive father he was. And Aaron was a true MVP. After a while, I got annoyed that this kid's father shows up with so much pride. So, I tried getting in his head so he could do horrible during the games. I wanted to see your father yell at him that he's not doing good enough as my father did when my brother Sam played a sport. Or the only time he came to mine. But your father was encouraging him more. If he missed a hit, he would say, that was so close, son, you got it next time. We lost a game he would show how proud he was, hug him, tell him he deserved ice cream for doing so well, sometimes he invited Miles and that other friend."