44

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-may have sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

I can't believe Lucan even went to have lunch with him! I watched from afar and ordered a soda. It ticked me off and then I heard Zean start saying how he was in the car who was chasing us. I walked out of my car and texted the guys. I came back in to approach them, but Zean was crying. He was telling Lucan the story but was not fully truthful. I couldn't believe him. He was making Lucan see that he was in the car but against his will. Such bull crap. I can't believe I ever kissed his psycho lips. Thought maybe I would go to his apartment and something us.

"You need to stay the hell away from my baby brother!" I repeatedly punched his face.

"I had to confess and be sorry so I can be better! Make amends!"

"I warned you to stay away from him! The minute you knew he was anywhere near a Morris, you should've sent him away! But you didn't! You kept him quiet." I punched him.

"What was your guy's plan? Lucan is innocent!" Miles roared.

"He is and will remain that way. He just wanted to distract Vi and keep her happy by having a friend who came to see her even when sick with cancer." Zean spits blood.

"Once again you were putting his life in danger by being around him!" I yelled and kicked him.

"I'm sorry!" He cried. "He wouldn't let me say no and kept asking questions,"

"You said you didn't want to fight anymore, look where it got you!" I yelled. Feeling my heart.

"AARON!" I snapped my head over. Lucan?

"Luca, what -" Miles didn't finish. Lucan punched him with his good arm.

"What the hell are you doing!? Are you 12!? Let Zean go!"

"Yeah, Aaron, let him go," I widen my eyes.

"Why are you with them!? LUCAN!" It was Sam and Quinn.

"I called them because I heard Ryder say the house and you guys pulling him when Mazor tried distracting me and took me home. What the hell is wrong with you, Aaron?"

"You gave them our address, what's wrong with you?"

"They aren't bad people!"

"THEY'RE LUNATICS!" Miles roared. "They're murders,"

"No, Zean killed that man to save us and him and his family," Luca said.

"Luca, they're brainwashing you, stay away and out of it," Blake said.

"No. Do you know Sam liked you in high school? Yeah, the cutest out of the whole group. He felt a little gay for you but he freaked out because his father is a homophobe. At least when he was in the picture with rips on his face." Luca helped Zean up, "I'm so sorry, Zean,"

"No, let me go," Zean pushed him, "Aaron has to do this,"

"They're all beating, you, Zean, for no reason," Luca said.

"There are many reasons that are too long to explain." Zean winced, "Luca, you're a good kid, please listen to them, okay? Go home,"

"Don't just stand there, get your brother!" Luca shouted to Samuel and Quinn.