25

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity may present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Miles~

It's been almost two hours and his ass isn't awake yet. The nurse said shortly, well this ain't short.

"Do I really have to stay?" I asked.

"You can go, Maze and I got this."

"I need to check on Rory. He can't be sleeping too much."

"I'm sure Ry has been checking him, he is there, but go to him. We got you," I nodded standing up.

"Call if anything," They nodded and I went out.

My phone buzzed I checked it walking towards the elevator.

Silenne: When are you coming back? This guy is getting on my nerves.

I smiled shaking my head and responding eventually. The elevator doors opened and I dropped my phone.

"Shit," I picked it up and looked back.

"Why, hello, Miles. This isn't the floor you're supposed to be on, is it?" There was a woman with him.

"Uh, no, but I was exploring." She looked at me closely.

They stepped out of the elevator making me take a couple of steps back. Quinn smirked. The lady kept looking at me. I glanced at her.

"I know you from somewhere," She said looking more closely.

"Dear, he attended the same high school as us, this is Miles. One of Zean's frenemies." I scoffed.

"Never in a million years, just enemies, and it goes for you too."

"Oh, I got it! You're the one who catches my daughter's teddy bear from going in the sand. At the park, you were with a young boy." I looked at her confused. "Yeah, he was wearing a green truck shirt, he called you Miles too," I widen my eyes.

"This is the mother of your apparent daughter!?"

"Hush, it's a hospital," Quinn said. "And yes, she is the mother of our daughter. Our daughter is sick and is in the hospital, she is on this floor." I was in such shock.

"You gave birth to his daughter?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh, I know right, tell me about it."

"That was uncalled for, dear." She swatted her hand at him.

"So, Miles, how are you? And what was that sweet boy's name again?"

"Uh, I'm fine. His name is Griffin, my cousin, he is 5."

"Oh yes, so sweet. My daughter would love to see you again, you're like a hero to her. Oh, it would make her so happy!" She clasped her hands together. Quinn stared at me, not like much of this anymore, I smirked.

"Dear, I don't think -" Quinn started to say but she cut him off.

"Her hospital room is this way, Miles." She tugged my arm and wrapped hers around it.

I guess she won't take no for an answer when it comes to her daughter, she must be a great mom. We were passing Zean's room.

"No way," Quinn said behind us. I looked back, and he turned and looked more inside the door. Crap. He went in, I went quickly after, she still held my arm. "Well, this just makes me so happy,"