35

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Lucan~

Today is my birthday! I'm officially 17, and I couldn't be happier. I showered and changed quickly. Took Joy out back so she can go potty and do her thing. Now to sneak out the cake. I opened the fridge about to open the cake box when someone pushed me away and closed the fridge. Aaron.

"Aaron, why are you scaring me like that?"

"Why are you trying to sneak peek at your cake? That's for tonight," I frowned at him and he smiled kissing my head. "Happy birthday baby brother, I love you,"

We hugged, for quite a while too. My mom came in and she hugged and kissed me to near death, whaling how big a got, like every birthday. When mom was making breakfast with Aaron, dad came in. He talked about how I used to be and how I destroyed my cake on my first birthday, like every year. I was sitting at the island table, talking to them when the doorbell rang. Aaron and I looked at each other and I bolted to the door. He ran after me. I opened it already screaming and the guys rushed in pulling me in for a big hug. They held balloons and gifts and other bags with stuff.

"Happy birthday, Luca," Miles said first and hugged me kissing my head.

"Can't be a good birthday without us," Dillion laughed raising his arms with four birthday bags.

I greeted, thanked, and hugged them all. All of them are like my big brother too. Then they all rushed into mom, picking on some already made food and joking with my dad and Aaron. They set the bags on the table and balloons. I was happy they came over to have breakfast with us, they did for the past two years. It usually was Blake and Miles. We were all in the pool now. The guys were passing the pool football at each other. My mom came out and set some lemonade on the table.

"Luca, sweetie, King just arrived," I bolted into the house, King had just gotten done saying hi to my dad.

"King!" I exclaimed and jumped on him, I pulled him in for a kiss.

"This will need years to get used to," My dad commented walking outside. I looked back at him grinning. I kissed King again. He was shocked I kissed him like that in front of my dad, but I don't care it was my birthday and I am so happy to see him.

"You got me flowers! Thank you!" I grabbed them sniffed them, and quickly put them in a vase.

"You're so cute, I got you a gift too," I set the vase of flowers down and looked at him. He had two birthday bags and a small white one, I raised a brow. "I'll set these with those," He walked to the table and I chuckled. He held on to the small one. I grabbed it and he snatched it away. I frowned.

"Why can't I open that small one now?" He blushed a little.

"Uh, this is for our date,"

"Our date?"

"You said you'd want me to take you out for your birthday, and I am, I made reservations, and this will be given there, only," I grinned with excitement.

"When do we leave?"

"Around 6, your parents know, your party is tomorrow,"

"Thank you, King," I pulled him in for a hard kiss.

"Yuck, do not suck his face off, Luca," I parted lips with King and looked at the door, it was Aaron.

I stuck my tongue out. He rolled his eyes shaking his head. He put more ice in the small bucket.