Chapter 28- Epilouge

EPILOUGE

__________________________

*10 years later*

"Vin, where do you want this?"

"oh put it on my little table." I look at the picture frame. It's Vinnys picture frame with a picture of us together. I smile. I carry the box I'm unpacking into the bedroom. I put the picture frame on the table then look back in the box. I pick up 2 candles. The candles from our first date. I can't believe he has them still...  

Vinny walks in and starts putting clothes in Dresser drawers. I look up from the candles. "Vin,, you still have these? And you never lit them."

"I'm lighting them when my wish comes true remember?"

"What were your wishes?" 

He ignores my question and just keeps unpacking. I put one on his bedside table by his picture frame and put the other on mine. Then I go back to unpacking.

*a year later*

-Vinnys P.O.V-

"Vinny! Come on bro! You can't be late for your own wedding!" Nick is yelling at me. There's no way I'm going to be late. I've been planning on marrying Sophie since our first date.  

All my boys are waiting for me. I smile at all of them. Nick,Madison,Mikey,Jason,Thomas and Louis. I HAD to have all my boys with me.  

Well here it goes!

*after the wedding part at the dinner reception.*

-Sophie's P.O.V-

All my bridesmaids made their speeches then All the boys made their speeches. There we're alot of happy tears shed and lots of old memories being remembered.  

Vinny gets up and says he'd like to say something.  

All of our friends and family quiet down. All eyes are on him.  

"Mikey." 

Mikey walks over and hands Vinny a bag. Vinny sets it on the table. He pulls out two candles. 

"So for anyone that's wondering what these candles are. They are 2 candles from mine and Sophie's first date.They were my favorite candles so she told me I should make a wish on them and light them when the wish comes true." he looks at me and smiles. He reaches into the bag and pulls out a lighter. He lights one of the candles. 

"My wish on this one was to marry you, the girl of my dreams." everyone starts saying 'awwww' I mouth 'i love you' to him and he smiles.  

He looks back at everyone. I look out at my mom and she's crying happy tears. Then Vinny keeps talking.  

"Now for the last candle... My wish was to be with Sophie forever... I'm really hoping this wish comes true.."  Vinny looks down longingly at the candle.

I grab the lighter and light the candle.  

Then I stand up, kiss Vinny then say "your wish is my command"

___________________________________________________________________________

The very end guys :) Hope you enjoyed and it wasn't too horrible. More stories to come soon! Leave me comments and messages! Thanks!