Chapter 20

I haven't posted in awhile so i included a recap. but anyways i hope you guys like the story :)

thanks for reading!

Vote, comment, fan, share!

<3

______________________________

RECAP: The girls have about a month left in New Jersey. Sophie is still upset but Serena has a plan to change that. So she told Madison to being everyone to the dance complex to tell them her plan.

-Serena's P.O.V-

I tell Sophie she should spend time with her parents today. She looks at me like no please don't leave me. I ignore it and make her go. After they leave I get ready and prepare to put my plan into action...

I walk to the dance complex and I see Madison. I run up and kiss him. I feel him smile against my lips.

He says, "Hey sexy. I missed you."

"I missed you more."

He laughs. "I'm not sure about that but anything to keep you happy." he winks then keeps talking. "everyone is on their way. What's up with the big meeting?"

"Let's go inside and sit down. I'll explain."

We go in and sit down and I explain about Sophie and her thing for Vinny, and what happened with Noah. Then he understands why everytime Sophie freaks out around Vinny. We both know Vinny is definitely interested in her and I tell him how much i hate seeing her upset.

Then I tell him my plan.

He smiles.

We both know it's a great plan.... Now we just wait to tell the others.

*3 days later*

-Sophie's P.O.V-

I love my parents and Serena but I have spent the past 3 or 4 days hanging out with my parents. I can't even remember how many days. That's how horribly boring it has been. And Serena has just been ditching me. I feel like I'm losing her... Her and everything else in my life.

After everyones already asleep I finally fall asleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel really depressed.

I go to the bathroom and come back into my room and flop back into bed.

I see my phone light up. Grabbing my phone and unlocking the screen I read my new text.

Noah-

Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking Marissa was nothing. She never loved me. I need you back, I've been depressed without out. I love you Sophie. Come meet me In front of the restaurant I took you to on our first date, if you accept my apology and will take me back.-

I lay there for a minute processing this in my brain...

Then I decide what to do..