Chapter 14

New part for yooooou. Hope you like it :) Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm soooo busy now. I don't even get to write :(((

Vote vote vote!!! Please!

Love you guyssssss <3

__________________________________

-Serenas P.O.V-

The ICONic Boyz were actually Really amazing dancers. I was so impressed.i was also impressed that Madison introduced me to everyone as his girlfriend, Serena. It took my breath away and I fell for him even more.

They were almost done rehearsing and I had made a new friend. Ella, Nicks girlfriend. Madison was right she was really nice and her and Nick were way cute.

I feel my phone vibrate. I had totally forgotten that Sophie didn't know where I was.

-Serena, come meet me NOW-

Oh no that didn't sound good.

-Soph, what's wrong?! Where do you want to meet?-

I jumped out of my chair. All the boys stopped and looked at me as I started to run for the door. Madison runs up behind me and grabs my arm.

"Serena what's wrong? Where are you going?"

"I have to go! Somethings wrong with Sophie!"

"wait wait wait... We'll all come with you... Boyz! Let's go!"

We left and I got Sophie's text to meet her at the park. So I put my phone in my bag.

I didn't even think about what could happen if all the boys went with me... All the boys included... Vinny Castronovo...

-Sophies P.O.V-

-Meet me at the park.-

She probably thought I was in danger so I texted her again

-im not in danger it's just Noah..-

I sat on a bench by some trees and put my feet on the bench and pulled my legs in so my knees came up to my face. Then I just sat and cried.

"Sophie? Hunny?"

I looked up and saw Serena through a blur of tears.

"Soph, what happened? What's wrong?"

She must not have gotten my text..

I stop crying and tell her about Noah and Marissa. I was looking at my fingers the whole time in my lap. Then I looked at her..

She looked like she was going to kill someone.

"Serena it's ok. I'm just over reacting. He's nothing. It doesn't matter." I reassure her just incase she tried to do anything she might regret later.

"He sure is nothing...." she replied.

We keep talking and I start to feel way better. Who needs Noah anyways! As a matter of fact who needs boyfriends..

-Vinny Castronovo's P.O.V-

Madison had us all come with his girlfriend to this park.

I guess it was because of her best friend or something.

All of the boys and Ella went to the little kid play ground to give Serena and her friend some time to talk, but I had a weird need to walk over and talk to the girl.

I hated that she was crying, but I don't know why.. Something about it just bothered me.

I didn't walk over but I kept glancing over at them. We were kinda far away so I couldn't see them that good but I still had that weird feeling..

-Sophie's point of view-

"Serena I'm really glad we both don't have boyfriends now. We don't need the drama. Let's make summer fun again!"

"Sophie... About that..." she started.

I was confused and just looked at her.

"I was gonna tell you... But maybe I should wait."

"Serena... Tell me now."

"Well... I kind of have a boyfriend now.." She looks in her lap and doesn't look at me.

I look at her with my mouth hanging open. "whaaa...what?"

Serena got out her phone. She started texting then put it away.

I was looking at a tree straight ahead but out of the corner of my eye I saw her glance toward the kid playground toy.

I hear someone walk up so I look in that direction.

Oh My Gosh! Standing right behind the bench is Madison Alamia from the ICONic Boyz.

I stare at him in shock as he gives me a small smile then looks down to Serena.

Serena looks away from Madison and looks at me. "Sophie... I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Madison."