Chapter 10

Sorry all the chapters are short. And its not my best writing.. But the story is really good.

Thank you all for reading.

I don't think very many people like this haha but oh well...

Love yooooou! Please vote and comment!

<3

___________________________________

-Sophie's P.O.V-

Serena and my mom were helping me get ready for my dinner date with Noah. I've never been on a date like this and I'm super nervous and excited. I look in the mirror.. I actually looked really good.

There's a knock on the door. I take one last look in the mirror then answer the door.

Noah just stares at me with big eyes.

"umm.. Hi Noah."

"I.. uh... um hi Sophie... You look... Stunning. Wow.."

"Thanks. So you ready to go?"

"Wait, here's the rules, be back before really late." my mom said and winked.

"and another rule... Have fun" Serena said. We all laughed then me and Noah left.

We walked to a little resturant that I didn't know the name of. We had a nice dinner and Noah was an amazing person. I was really falling for him.

After dinner we went for a nice walk and he held my hand which made my heart go crazy and I almost fainted.

When we were almost back to my apartment he said "So... Is it ok if I call you my girlfriend..?"

I paused "Of course"

I smile and look up at him. We were in front of the apartment now.

I was hoping he would kiss me so I bit my lip. He looked in my eyes then slowly his eyes made their way down to my lips... He moved closer to me..

I close my eyes. Then feel his lips on mine.

A few minutes later I walked back up to my room like a Zombie with a smile on my face. I felt amazing and I couldn't stop thinking about Noah.