Chapter 23

This is Madison and Serena's date that went on the same time as Sophie and Vinnys date :) Next chapter will be the rest of Vinny and Sophie's date!

Thanks for reading!

Read, vote, comment!!

Love you!

______________________________

-Serena's P.O.V-

Sophie left so I leave for my date with Madison.

Hes outside the apartment waiting for me when I get out.

"Hey Baby." he kisses me softly, then keeps talking. "I was thinking on the walk to my house we stop by the store and get candy and..." I get on my toes and interrupt his sentence by kissing him again.

"Mad, why do I need candy when you're already so sweet." I wink at him. He smiles. "Serena... I love you."

"I love you too." we kiss one more time then we finally start walking toward the store, Hand in hand, laugh and talking.

"Awww, Mad... There's no twizzlers"

"I'll go ask if there's any in the back. Stay here and pick out everything you want."

He walks away and I look at what other candy I want.

I see three guys walk by my aisle.

They back track and walk into the aisle I'm in. I look at them and try to be friendly and smile. They all smile back. So i go back to looking at the candy.

"Hey there Cutie."

I look up at one of the guys. And he winks. He's cute I guess. But nothing compared to Madison.

"um excuse me?"

This guy was hitting on me...

I was used to guys back home always flirting with me and flirting back.

That's just my personality.

But since Madison I haven't really talked to another guy besides the rest of the boyz.

"Wanna come to a party with me and my friends tonight?"

"No Thanks. I'm taken. Sorry to disappoint"

He looks surprised at my boldness.

"Come on girl you don't gotta play hard to get. Just come with us"

He grabs for my arm but I move out of the way.

"Serena?"

I turn and see Madison. Hallelujah...

"Bye Losers" I smile at the boys and walk toward Madison.

"what was.." I Stop him by kissing him.

"Come on let's go get some ice cream" I take his hand and lead him to the ice cream aisle.

He doesn't ask anymore questions.

When we get to his house we get blankets and pillows and throw them all over the living room. Madisons parents were out for the night but they said I could come over. I haven't met them yet but I was going to soon.

"Ok, so I got Napoleon Dynamite, 13 going on 30 and Holes... Just for you baby. So which ones first??"

"hmmm 13 going on 30!" I smile at him.

He puts the movie in then we sit on the floor in front of the couch and lean our backs on the couch.

We eat candy and ice cream and then part way through the movie Madison says "so what happened with those guys at the store?"

It's at the good part of the movie so my eyes don't leave the screen but I answer "oh the one guy was trying to hit on me but I told him I was taken. Then you came and we kissed." I smile but I still watch the screen.

I reach my hand up and take a bite of my twizzler.

Madison doesn't say anything. So finally i look at him.

He's looking at me and just smiling.

I laugh "what?"

"I just can't believe you're my girl." he leans toward me so I put my candy down that I was about to take a bite of.

His lips finally meet mine and we kiss.

It was the most passionate kiss we've ever had.

It was heaven.

For the rest of the movie we cuddled and laugh together.

During the second movie I laid in Madisons lap and he played with my hair.

Then before Madison put the next movie in I told him I was going to go put on my pajamas I brought so I could be more comfy.

When I came back out Mad was sitting back down. I ran and jumped on the couch.

Madison laughed "Serena,What are you doing?"

I held myself up with my arm, winked and patted the spot next to me.

"Well if you insist."

He climbed up onto the couch and laid behind me and put his arms around me.

He kisses the top of my head so I smile. We both lay on the couch and watch the movie. My eyes keep trying to close until finally I can't keep up with the battle.

I'll just rest my eyes for a minute.

-Madison's P.O.V-

This movies almost over, but I think Serena fell asleep..

I try to look at her face but it's hard from how were laying.

I try to move my arms some. She mumbles then turns around and cuddles against my chest.

Yep she's definitely asleep.

I look at the clock. Crap it's almost 12. I gotta get Serena home.

I don't want to wake her though. .. Maybe just a couple minutes..

I play with her hair and kiss the top of her head, and trace circles on her arm.

Her arms squeeze tighter around me and she looks up at me with her eyes half closed.

"Well hey there sleeping beauty. How was your nap?"

She giggles which makes my heart beat faster.

"it was amazing thanks to my big Teddy bear"

I laugh. "Well it's 12 baby girl. We should probably head back to your house."

"noooo..." she buries her head against my chest.

I try and get up but she tries to keep me down. We're both struggling against each other and laughing.

"Serena were gonna..." we fall of the couch and come untangled.

"fall of the couch..." i finish.

We start laugh hard and just lay there. After we stop laughing I turn toward her and kiss her.

I still can't believe I've found the one.

"Come on we better go." I get up and help Serena up. Then we leave and walk back to her apartment hand in hand.