Chapter 19

Hey lovelys :) New short chapter!

Guess what?! I've been working on the epilogue of "Falling" yaaaaaay <3

Your comment make me smile. I love you guys. :)

Remember to vote vote vote!! Leave me comments and share my stories!

Thank you thank you thank you <3

_____________________________________

-Sophie's P.O.V-

One Month left here in New jersey. It's been a week since the day I walked out of that dance studio.

Me and Serena have also spent everyday with my mom and dad since then, but sometimes we invited the girls.

I feel bad about keeping her away from Madison. But she goes out every once and awhile at night.

I on the other hand go out everynight and go for a walk to clear my head. It actually starting to make me feel better but that weighed down feeling in my heart is still there.

I've also been thinking about the Pros and Cons of actually talking to Vinny. Maybe he's not like Noah...

-Serena's P.O.V-

Sophie didn't know that everytime she left I was awake and knew she had left. This going out late was becoming a habbit and I could tell it wasn't to meet anyone. She wasn't getting any happier...

Maybe that's it....

I know it's almost 2 in the morning but I text Madison.

-Meet me at the dance studio tomorrow at 12.. Bring EVERYONE-

In less then a minute he replies.

-had a feeling something good was going to happen so I woke up. I looked at my phone and right when I did it said one new text from My Babe <3 ... I'll tell everyone ..See you tomorrow beautiful. I love you-

My heart is about to burst from how much I love him.

I text back -I love you too- then fall asleep with a smile on my face and my phone still in my hand.