Chapter 9

To be honest I love this story like a lot... Just wait :)

Please vote and comment!

Don't be afraid to read my other stories!

I'll try to update my other stories soon. I've been so tired from school and I can't get this guy off my mind...

Please don't hate me.

<3

___________________________________

We got our rental car and went to the summer apartment we had rented and now we were walking around. My mom had stayed back at the apartment to unpack some stuff and look up things for us to do.

Now that I was happy and had found one guy that actually took my mind off Vinny, I didn't pay attention to the people of New Jersey. Instead I looked at everything else, the scenery, the buildings. Everything was amazing.

But I should of noticed the two boys we walked past..

-Madison Alamia's point of view-

"ooh ooh, Mikey ,here comes some fiiine girls!!" I say.

"score!"

"watch they'll notice us annny second and run over asking for pictures and autographs... Just Look cool."

We both stand and try to look cool. They are talking so much they don't even seem to notice us. So I cough to try to get their attention. One girl looks and smiles. My jaw drops.. My heart starts beating 1000 miles per hour.I thought she was fine? I was wrong, She was undescribable. And at that moment I knew I needed to know her name.

-Serenas P.O.V-

Whoa.. Was that really who I think It was? I really hope not... Because I've been been saying they were ok.. The truth is that boy was... Absolutely amazing.

-Madison P.O.V-

"Madison look more girls!" Mikey leans toward me and says.

"yeah.. yeah.."

I just stood there while Mikey tried to look cool again.. I just wasn't into it anymore. I could only think about HER..

"OH MY GOSH!! It's Madison and Mikey!! I love the ICONic Boyz!!! Ahhhh!!"

I heard the girls scream and run over..

Why couldn't SHE have done that..

-Sophie's P.O.V-

I had been looking at my texts from Noah he had asked if I wanted to go to dinner with him tonight. So I texted my mom and asked.

I put my phone away and looked at Serena she's smiling and looking at the ground.

I nudge her with my elbow. "why are you all smiley huh?" I winked.

"I'm just happy about spending the whole summer with my best friend."

-Serenas P.O.V-

If only she knew the real reason...