Chapter 8

Who do you think this mystery boy is?? ;) Comment and tell me if it's who you think it was!

Don't be afraid to vote! :)

Message me! Don't be a stranger :)

I met a cute guy at school :::) hehe that was random

Well enjoy!

Love you!!

_________________________________

"I...Uh... Sorry.." that was all I could think to say.

"No it's my fault. I don't know how I didn't see such a pretty girl right in front of me."

I just stared at him. But he didn't seem to mind. He actually looked like he liked it. You could tell he was confident and knew he was hot.

"Let me help you pick up your bags.." he picked up my bags then gave them to me and said...

"My names Noah by the way. And you are..?"

"uhh.... Sophie.."

*beep*

He slowly takes his eyes off me and looks at his phone.

"Well Sophie it's been great meeting you. Or I guess running into you..."

He has a really nice smile and great hair... I realize I'm just stareing at him. As he's waiting for me to say something.. I feel like a fool.

He continues though noticing I'm not responding,

"I have to go now though. My dad is waiting for me outside... Do you think I could get your number though? You will be in New Jersey for awhile right?"

"I...um.. Yeah.. Yeah I will. Here let me see your phone." I put my number in his phone and gave it back.

He smiled "Well see you around Sophie." Then he walked away. I looked in the direction he went until Serena tapped my shoulder and took me out of my trance.

"Um.. What just happened?"

"We ran into each other and he got my number... And yeah that's pretty much it.."

"....You Go Girl!" we both start laughing really hard. Then we go and catch up with my mom. I feel my phone vibrate and I look.

One new text - Hey it's Noah. We need to meet up sometime soon before you leave. Can't let a beautiful girl like you get away that easy ;) -

I smile and put my phone back in my pocket.

The rest of the way to the rental car place me, my mom, and Serena ALL laughed and talked about this summer. It was finally going to be a good one.