Chapter 12

-Madison P.O.V-

I've been staring at this paper for almost 2 days. It's blank except for 10 numbers.. It doesn't even have a name on it. I don't know if I should try calling or texting it. I'm too nervous. What if it's fake?

-Serena's P.O.V-

He hasn't even tried to contact me once.. I really messed up... It's about 12:00 pm and I bet he's out on a date with some gorgeous girl.

I get up to go to the bathroom to wipe my tears. I see my phone light up.

Unknown number -Hey.. Are you up?-

I'm confused. Is it him? I start to put down my phone and it lights up again

Unknown number -it's Madison.-

My heart stops. I hurry and text back.

- Im up. I'm sorry about the other day. I know its late but Can we meet up?-

Before I even can put down the phone I get a reply

-Yes. Where are you staying I'll come there.-

I reply then go to the bathroom to make sure I at least look decent.

-Madisons P.O.V-

Wow I can't believe it. I can't even stop smiling. Just thinking about her gives me butterflies.

*The Next Morning*

-Sophies P.O.V-

I wake up and check my phone. Noah had texted me about hanging out today.

I get up and look around for my mom and dad.

I find I note:

'went to go look at museums and stuff like that. We didn't think you girls would want to go. Have fun today and be safe! Love Mom and Dad'

I go back to see if Serena is still asleep. She's up now and she playing with her phone.

"Parents are gonna be gone all day... But Noah wanted to hang out today.. I'm sure you can go with us. Or you can stay here.... Maybe I should just cancel" I felt really bad I didn't just want to leave her.

-Serena's P.O.V-

Yes this is perfect. I think back to when I woke up. Madison had texted me

-Last night was amazing, Serena. And you looked beautiful, I'm glad I finally know your name ;) Can we hang out again today?-

I looked beautiful? That boy is crazy i had sweats on and a tank top and my hair was in a crazy bun.

Tank top?! Oh crap i forgot he had given me his jacket. I suddenly feel it under the covers close to my leg. I pretend its not there.

I tell Sophie she can go and that ill just hang out in the apartment and maybe go shopping. But really I plan on seeing Madison.

I really feel bad about not telling her about me and him.. I want to make sure her and Noah are serious before I tell her.

I don't know how she'd feel about me hanging out with a ICONic Boy...Not like anything is going on between us..

Yet..

Sophie leaves to get ready in the bathroom so I texted Madison back.

-Yes we can hang out. Come in 2 hours.-

He texts back so fast I wonder if he sits by the phone waiting for me to reply

-Cant wait. See you then :) -

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling.

Wow... I laugh to myself... Me and an ICONic Boy... I definetly didn't expect that...