Chapter 26

So I saw this in a drafts and was confused why it hadn't been posted??? Geez guys I'm awful. I never post anymore I'm sorry. Trying to do better! The wattpad app is awful now though In my opinion :/

ENJOY :)

_______________________________________

I'm crying my eyes out and Serena is trying to comfort me.

"Sophie don't worry we'll come back as soon as we can."

"It won't be for alongggg time!!!" I start sobbing again.

"We don't leave till tomorrow morning! Come on we gotta make the best out of it instead of crying our eyes out."

"You're right." I pull myself back together and stop crying.

"I'm gonna go get ready since I probably look like a zombie while you're sitting here looking all beautiful."

"Sophie.." she laughs "shut yo face. Go get ready I'll call Madison and tell him to get Vinny and come get us."

I nod then head to the bathroom. I get ready then me and Serena leave.

We meet Madison and Vinny outside the apartment.

Serena runs to Madison and he picks her up by her waist and spins her around while she giggles. Vinny just smiles at me as I walk up to him.

"hello gorgeous." he kisses me gently.

I'm gonna miss him so much...a tear rolls down my face. He wipes it away. "Baby don't cry. The distance can only keep us apart, only if you let it." he always knew the right thing to say.

I kiss him again then all four of us leave to walk to town.

We spend our last night all together in New Jersey, with no tears, until it was time to say goodbye...