Chapter 7

Here's where it starts getting good!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :::)

Enjoy!

Please vote and comment!

Love yoooou <3

___________________________________

"Sophie! Come on! we're gonna be late... Who are you trying to impress

"Only you."

"Babe.. you impressed me the first time I saw you... Now let's go gorgeous everyones waiting for us."

He grabs my hand and pulls me toward the door.

"you know..... I really love you Vinny..."

We both stop. He turns toward me and pulls me in close.

I close my eyes.

I can feel his face close to mine.

I hear him softly whisper "I love you too, beautiful"

Then I feel his lips against mine...

"Sophie! ...Sophie!"

"Sophie Wake Up!"

"mmmmuh...noo" I mumble

My brain comes back to reality.

It was all a dream... Me and Vinny will never be together yet somehow my heart just won't let go of him.. I feel like crying until I remember Serena and my mom are still watching me and that we're on a plane.

I sit up fast giving myself a headache. Then I get up and we leave to go wait for our bags.

The whole time we are waiting I can't stop thinking about my dream. It seemed too real and it brought back that feeling I get in my stomah. And the kiss... I touched my lips with my fingertips and the second I did I felt stupid. What is wrong with me?

We finally got all of our bags so we went to go look for our rental car. I lagged behind my mom and Serena who were chating about every little thing they saw and how much fun we were gonna have.

My mind drifted off and I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking when...

*Smack!*

I ran into someone and dropped some of my bags. I looked at my bags on the ground and said "Hey watch-"

I stopped mid-sentence because at that moment I had looked up into the eyes of an angel...