Chapter 13

Who wants to go to homecoming with me?? lol no one.

Ughhh..

Guys I'm going to be 16 on Monday.... Holy shoot... And I'm going to see Big time rush and Cody Simpson <3

Ahhhhhh <3

____________________________________

-Sophie's P.O.V-

"Sophie I'm leaving now!" Serena yelled. She had gotten ready in the other bathroom and of course she gets ready really fast.

"Byyyye!"

I hear her leave so I finish getting ready.

-Serena's P.O.V-

I see Madison waiting outside. I walk out holding his jacket. He's standing there smiling and I almost trip and fall.

"Hey you" he says in his sexy voice.

He isn't that nervous boy I had met a few days ago. Now he's confident and I find it extremely sexy.

We start walking and chating about what we should do. He says he's got stuff planned for us..

I can't wait.

-Sophie's P.O.V-

I've been waiting for Noah but he's almost an hour late. So I decide to go to his house and see if he's home.

When I get there I see two girls coming out from the house... I find that weird

"Um excuse me is Noah home?"

"Yeah but he's with Marissa.. Who are you?" one of them says..

Marissa? Who the heck is Marissa?

"I'm Sophie... Noah's girlfriend..."

"Is that what he told you? He tells that to every girl. That's just who Noah is. Im sorry to say this but hes been messing around with Marissa, our ex-best friend..." the other girl that hadn't talked before says me.

The other one adds, "girl if I were you I'd break up with him. He's nothing but trouble.. You must be new here?"

"Yeah I am I'm just on vacation... Can you guys wait here for a second?"

"Sure." they say together.

I walk up to the door and knock.

Some girl opens the door.

"Who are you?" she says in snobby voice.

"I'm Sophie. Noah's EX-girlfriend. Please tell him I stopped by." then I turned around and walked back to the girls..

"Well my names Sophie. Would you girls like to go do something fun with me since my date has been officially cancelled?"

"Sure! I'm Alexa and this is Kelsei. Nice to meet you. Now let's go have some fun!!"

-Serenas P.O.V-

This day had been the best day in forever.

I had a feeling me and Madison were dating now since after lunch he grabbed my hand and we walked around hand in hand talking about anything that came to mind. I needed to tell Sophie now.

"Wow it's been 4 hours.. I have to get to dance rehearsal."

"oh it's fine Madison. I'm sure Sophie is almost on her way back now too."

"But.... I want you to come with me." he looks at me and smiles..

I can't say no to that smile.

"Well... ok!"

"Great! You can meet all the Boys and Ella, Nick's girlfriend she's really nice."

-Sophie's P.O.V-

Me, Kelsei, and Alexa had went to lunch, went shopping, and just walked around being crazy. It felt great.

Until we were walking and I saw Noah and Marissa coming out of an ice cream shop holding hands and laughing.

How could that jerk not even say sorry or anything to me and already be moved on. I couldnt take it. I broke down crying and ran. I didn't care where I was going I just wanted to get away.

"Sophie! Where are you going?!"

"Come Back"

I heard Alexa and Kelsei yell after me...