Chapter 11

OMG Madison in this..... Asdhdjdlshflalshfl <3 idk... But just yeah haha

Thanks for reading :)

Sorry I don't post as much as I should :(((((

I'm really not excited to shower in P.E. tomorrow at school........ Fmllllllllll.

Love you guys. Keep voting and commenting!

___________________________________

-Madison P.O.V-

It's been 2 days...I hate that I don't know her name.. I've been distracted at dance rehearsal and I think everyone can tell. I haven't told anyone about her though. Even Mikey who was with me, doesn't know. But what i do know is.... I need to find her.

-Sophie P.O.V-

"So Sophie and S-Mamma, what are us girls doing today?" Serena asks.

There's a knock on the door.

My mom opens it and screams. I look at the door and see my dad standing in the door way. I get up and run to hug him.

"Dad! I thought you weren't coming?"

"My work thing this summer got canceled so I took a flight here to be with you guys."

"Hun let's go for a walk. I've missed you the last couple days. Sophie, Serena why don't you girls go explore and walk around. While me and your dad go on a walk."

"ok, Ma. Bye daddy."

Me and Serena get some money for lunch and shopping then leave.

- Madison's P.O.V-

"Dude, Madison why are we taking the long way to the studio?" Nick asks me.

"oh.. Umm.. No reason.."

"What's up with you? You've been acting strange lately"

I'm not really paying attention to what Nick is saying. I'm looking around making sure to look at every person.

"yeah."

Nick looks at me weird because I just agreed with acting strange.

I look up. Oh gosh there she is.. I freak out and run down the alley on my left.

Nick stops looks at me and raises his eyebrow like what the heck? He walks down to me.

"Um.. What the heck are you doing??"

"umm ok well...did you see that girl down there?"

"yeah sure. What about her? That's who your hiding from?"

"well yeah I guess you could say that.."

"Dont worry Bro I got your back. I'll go wait till she leaves then come get you."

Nick walks out of the alley and looks to the left and right.

I see him go left...

-Serenas P.O.V-

I walked outside from the little shop me and Sophie were in. It was too hot in there and Sophie was taking forever to try on clothes so I told her I'd wait outside.

I was looking through my purse when I heard someone say "Well hey there"

I looked up and saw a very attractive boy in front of me. He seemed filmiliar but I don't know from where.

"um hey? Do I know you?"

"Im Nick Mara. You might know me from ABDC.. ICONic Boyz?"

I try to hide my surprise. "oh right right... So how can I help you??"

"can you please just follow me into this alley??"

I looked at him like he was a crazy man.

"whoa that sounded bad huh... I promise I won't touch you..im not a perv or anything. Just follow me."

He started to walk back the way he came from.

"well... I.." I stopped what the heck why not. I look back into the store and didn't see Sophie yet so I followed.

Right before the alley Nick stopped and said "Now just go down there and when you see a guy just talk to him. His name is Madison."

I walked down and I saw someone sitting against the wall by a trash can... I hesitated.. And looked back at Nick. He held up his thumb and smiled, signaling for me to keep going. I walked right in front of the boy. He was covering his face with his hands.

I cleared my throat.

He looked at me through his fingers...

Those eyes...

I've seen them before...

HE was the boy from the other day.

We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

Finally I shook myself out of the trance. I've never felt like this before. Usually guys have feelings for me and always like me. I've never had strong feeling for a guy, but standing here in front of this boy I've only seen once 2 days ago...

I felt everything.

-Madison P.O.V-

I was sitting there looking at HER from between my fingers...

What had Nick done?!

I hurried and got up. I brushed myself off and took a deep breath, held out my hand and said," Hi I'm Madison"

She looked at me and then at my hand "oh I know. Your friend Nick over there told me"

"oh umm.. " not exactly the response I wanted.. I was hoping for her name.

"Well I gotta go..."

She turned and walked away from me... Just like that.

-Serena's P.O.V-

I can't believe I just walked away...

I just made a big mistake..

I stopped dug through my purse and found an old piece of paper. I took out my eye liner and wrote my number.

I glanced over my shoulder at Madison. He looked like a sad little puppy.

I kept walking and handed the paper to Nick and said "Give this to Madison"

Then walked back into the store Sophie was in...

I hoped that would make up for my rudeness.. And if not.. I was screwed.. I'd just walked away from possibly the love of my life...