Chapter 5

Started school today :( but met this cute guy after school....... ;)

This story is about to get goooood. lol

Love yooooou!

__________________________________

Serena comes over and we talk and giggle about all the fun we were gonna have this Summer.

"Oh my gosh Sophie think of all the beaches with all the HOT guys"

"Ohhhh yesss. And no more dreaming about... What's his name again??" I wink and we both start cracking up.

There's a knock on the door.

"Come in!!"

"Hey girls! How are you?"

"we're good Ma"

"So about this summer..." she starts.

..Oh no what now I thought..

My mom continued.. "Instead of Florida I was thinking maybe we could go to..... New Jersey.. Since you both love those dancing boys.. And don't they live there?"

I was speechless. So many emotions came to me. I wanted to cry from happiness but I also wanted to spend the summer NOT thinking about Vinny and how he didn't even know who I was and I'd never be with him even if we met...

Serena sees my reaction and say, "Yes they do live there.. And Sophie is the one that loves them, not me. I think they are just ok...so I don't know if we should go there."

"Really? I thought you girls would be excited.. I had already made the plans. I guess I'll go cancel them." she started to walk out of the room.

Before i could stop my self I yelled "We would love to go!!"

My mom turned and smiled, " are you sure?"

I nodded

"Great! You girls better start packing! We leave in a week for the whooole summer." then she left.

"Girly... What have you done?" Serena says joking around but I had been thinking the same thing...

What did I just do?