4

Blaise

Blaise made his way to the locker room after football practice, yawning. He stretched his back and went to his locker, grabbing some body wash and heading to the showers.

Most of the guys didn't shower after morning practices. But Blaise thought that was gross, being sweaty for two hours straight and putting on clean clothes. He didn't even know why they didn't shower. Was it time consuming? No, well not for him anyways. He didn't have to waste time wasting his hair, only his body.

The thought of being all sweaty and smelly and putting on clean clothes made him shiver in disgust.

After his quick shower, his dried himself off and put on some cologne, then got his usual clothes on, Jeans, a jersey or t-shirt, and some converse. Sometimes he wore a nice sweater if it got cold out.

On his way back to his locker he couldn't help but to look at all of the guys. More importantly, he couldn't stop looking at Harry's ass...don't judge him.

He frowned and went to his locker. He never thought about liking guys before. It was always 'you gotta be straight' when he grew up. He was just so used to seeing straight couples, he thought that that was all that could happen.

He suddenly felt a slap on his back. He growled and turned around, seeing Ron and Goyle behind him. "What?"

"Gay, zabini?" Ron snickered.

"Yeah, you getting ready for a hot date with potter?" Goyle asked, getting a slap from Harry. He only snickered.

Blaise blushed, but it was hidden by his dark skin tone. He looked over at them, afraid of saying anything.

He only laughed. "You wish, Goyle."

He then walked away, a frown noticeable on his face.