7

Blaise

"Why would you do that?!" He screamed at goyle. "He wasn't doing anything wrong!"

"He was breathing." He hissed.

"Shut the hell up. Why did you do that?" He growled.

"He deserved it." Harry huffed, running a hand through his unruly hair.

"What?! Why?" Blaise pressed.

"He deserved it." Crabbe growled at him.

Draco

Draco stood in the middle of the sidewalk, now covered in mud and filthy water. He sighed sadly and looked down at his favorite books that were ruined. He wiped the mud away from his eyes and gathered all of his textbooks and his books up, then walked home.

There was a squishing sound with every step he took. The water had made his shirt stick to his chest, so he had to make sure that he pulled  at it every now and then to make sure it wasn't sticking.

He finally got home and opened the door, hearing two gasps. He winced. He didn't know his parents were home. Now they were going to yell.

"Oh, Draco stay outside! Lucius go get him towels and fresh clothes, now!" How mother cried, running to Draco.

Draco looked up, utterly confused. "Wh-what?"

Lucius only left with a nod, running up the steps to the second floor. Draco looked at his mom again, who was now taking his books and setting them down. "I'll get you new ones, Draco." She whispered.

Draco shook his head. "You don't have to—"

"Yes I do." She said sternly, making Draco shut up. She sighed and looked him up and down.

Draco looked down at the floor. "I'll stay outside." He whispered.

"Why would you do that?" His mom frowned.

"I-I thought..."

"You thought wrong."