5

Draco

Draco slowly made his way to school, seeing Blaise and his friends get out of the locker room. He got himself out of view and ran to his locker.

Getting his books for his next two classes, he made his way to geometry. He sat in his usual place in the back, curling up in his chair and looking around the room silently.

"Let's get started, shall we?" His teacher, McGonagall said.

Draco only sighed and tuned her out.
---------------

Draco walked to his locker with a grin. He had just gotten a test back, with a 98 percent grade. That's pretty good, if you ask him. He walked into the lunchroom and froze.

On his usual table where he sat, were groups of books. He looked around, wondering if someone just left them there. Shrugging, he set his lunchbox and books down, then went back to his locker.

He entered his combination and looked around, humming when he found his book. He grabbed it and shut his locker, then went back to the lunchroom. He frowned when he saw that whoever was going to sit with him had left the table. Their books were moved to another table, along with everyone else's.

Draco sighed and sat down, throwing his book open angrily. He didn't understand why people didn't want to sit with him. He threw his lunchbox across the table in an angry attempt to express his sadness, then curled up and read his book.

Blaise

"Guys, come on..."

"Zabini, shut the hell up. We don't sit with them." Ron hissed at Blaise. "Now cmon, Goyles on his tenth hotdog!"

Blaise looked over at goyle, who was trying to eat as many hotdogs as he could. He was shoving more and more into his mouth.

"And you guys call me gay." He huffed.

He looked back over at Draco and sighed sadly. When the bell rang, he saw Draco get up and run out of the room, leaving his lunch box behind. Blaise sighed and walked to his next class with his friends.