9

Make sure you're asking me questions for my Q/A! I may not do another one!

Blaise

Blaise sighed yet again as he sat down with his friends at their usual table. He started eating his burger he bought from the hot lunch program. He looked up, seeing a teacher next to Draco.

He sighed. Don't teachers now that them trying to make small talk makes it worse? Blaise huffed and continued eating.

Seeing the teacher walk off after a while, Blaise frowned and looked at his friends. "Hey, why don't we go sit with him?"

"No." Ron grunted.

"Why not?" He sighed.

"Because, Blaise!" Harry growled. "We won't!"

"He just needs someone to sit with!" Blaise cried.

"If you're so interested in him, then why don't you go sit with him?!" Goyle snapped.

Blaise smiled and got up, grabbing his lunch. "Fine, I will. Bye bitches." He hissed, then walked to dracos table.

Blaise walked across the lunchroom, his head held high, and sat down next to Draco with a smile. The confused blond looked up at him. "Uh—"

"Hi, I'm Blaise." He grinned. "I'm here to sit with you. And no, this isn't some pity party thing. I just want to know why you don't sit with anyone."

"Um...." Draco continued reading. "No one wants to sit with me."

"Well I do! From now on, we sit together. Deal?" He smiled, making Draco blush.

Draco nodded and buried his face into his book, making Blaise smile. He was so adorable. "So, what's your name?"

"Um..." Draco gulped, then hesitantly murmured his name. "Draco,"

"Nice to meet you, Draco! So, what do you think you got on that math test?" He asked, eating his burger as he talked to him.

Draco gave a small smile and pulled his lunchbox toward him, pulling out his sandwich to eat his food. Blaise smiled brightly, noticing how Draco visibly looked happier.