Chapter 1

Ellies POV

Ugh I fucking hate school, just my luck.....Monday. "Ellie! Come on, wake up" My mum yells from the kitchen. "uhhhhhhh fffuuuckkkkkkmmmmmyyyylllififfffeeeee" I mumble to myself.

I stand up very slowly and some how make my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror, nearly scaring myself. "damn that ratchet" I say to myself taking out my messy bun. I jump into the cold shower. "really Jordan!" I scream knowing he used all the hot water.

Jordan was my stuck-up, snobby, but sometimes cool brother. Hes 17, turning 18 in a few days. I wash  my body with Mango Smoothie Body wash and shampoo/condition my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. I turn off the shower and stick my arm out of the shower searching for my towel. I find it and put my arm back into the partially warm shower.

I shiver from the draft of outside the shower. I dry myself off and get out. I get dressed into my grey and blue sweater with a heart on it and my tribal print leggings.  Then put in leave in conditioner and brush out my hair. While waiting for my hair to partially dry (It takes forever!) 

I do my makeup, I went for a natural look today (mascara and eyeliner). I blow dry my hair and go into my room and  grab my phone, backpack, partially old vans, and my pennyboard and I head downstairs