Chapter 5

Ellies POV

I walk up to Daxton who had Josie under his chin. "Hi Baby girl, u are so pretty" I say and smile. She blushes and looks aways. I look at daxton and peck him on the lips. We walk over to the lady who introduced us. "Hey um we made our choices" I say putting Wesley down and grab his little hand.

"Ok well great choices." She says looking at her clipboard. "so that's Wesley Grader and Josie Grader,  u got brother and sister" she says and hands us their background story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wesley Jonathon Grader.  Oct.9.2011

Wesley has Anxiety (pills)

 Joselyn Mae Grader.   Sept.12. 2012

Josie is allergic to cats

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background Story

When Joselyn was born, 2 days after there father (Marcus Grader) left their mother (Marzia Grader) With little Josie and Wesley, they lived in Downtown, New York City.

Marzia felt hopeless and abandoned. She began to become very aggressive and mean to her kids. As a result, Wesley gets very shy around new people, but when he gets to know u, he's a very outgoing and fun kid. Hes great with Josie.

Josie was beaten and put under terrible lack of necessities. Marzias best friend Mackenzie came over to have a girls night with marzia, and saw her beating Josie. Mackenzie got very angry and took Marzias kids to London to a Orphange.

Where they will  be used in this experiment. U are fully allowed to adopt these children, or any more, at the end of this project. Thank you.

I read the paper and start to cry. Daxton wipes my face. I look over to Wesley who was still holding on to my finger. I knelt down and pick him up.

I sniffle, "Its ok mummy, everything will be ok" he says and wipes my tear away. I smile and hold him like nothing was ever going to hurt him ever again. The lady took the paper back and asked us to sign it and she directed us out off the room.

We go back out into the classroom, hearing a million 'awwws' from our classmates. "Well I see you two have made your decision, I suggest going and buying the children their necessities" my teacher says, handing us a check for 10,000 dollars.

I make a :0 face to daxton. "so are we coming back to school or?" I ask putting Wesley down, as hes getting a bit heavy. "no, u guys will be living in a house complex with the rest of the groups in class, we installed a GPS in your cars that will tell u the way" she says.

"thank you, and I will see you guys at our home i guess" I say to the class and walk out with Josie, Wes, and Daxton

OFF TO TARGET!!