Chapter 7

Ellies POV

*Once we get home*

"babe? babe? El?" I wake up to Daxton leaning over the stearing wheel trying to wake me up. I open my eyes and stretch. "We're home, U wanna get Wesley?"

He asks and I nod tiredly and get out of the car. I stretch and try to get my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I gently pick up Wesley and lay him on my shoulder. He moves around and breathes deeply. I rub his back while leaning down and grabbing his blanket and toy.

I have 1 more hand so I go to the boot of the car and grab a bag we got from Target. I look up and see a bunch of little houses lined up. There was a pool and a gym and a bunch of fun stuff. It was right across from a theatre and the mall so that will be fun. I Start making my way up the stairs and stop every few steps because Wes was heavy

. I finally make it to our apartment and I open the door and walk in. it was so beautiful, it had a light orange color for walls and it had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a lving room, a sitting room (we are making into a play room) and a deck.

I step in and put Wes on the white coach and put his blanket over him. I look around for Daxton and Josie. I some how wonder into Josies (going to be) nursery and see Daxton rocking Josie back and forth trying to get her to sleep. I smile. "daxton?" I whisper and he doesn't reply

. I wonder why and go and look. Daxton is asleep with Josie on his lap. I smile and take Josie from him and take her out put her on the coach next to Wesley. I go back into josies nursery. "dax? sweetheart?" I say slighty shaking him. He wakes up very slowly and mearly but he woke up.

"el?" he says and I run my fingers through his soft hair. "come on babe, your so tired, get to bed" I say showing him the master bedroom. "no, I have to help you" he says yawning. "babe, your going to take a little nap" I say and show him the king bed in the master bedroom.

He goes in and flicks off the light. I go to the living room and check on Wes and Josie. They both are silently snoring. I get my keys off the table and go to my car and grab a few more bags.