Chapter 11

Daxtons POV

"Oh Hello, Mrs. Martin" I say with a confused look on my face. "I just would like to check on the children, I do this for everyone so dont be afraid" She says calmy. I let out a huge sigh and smile back at Ellie. "Ok well come in Mrs Martin" I say inviting her inside.

"Thank you sweetheart, I love your decorations" she says and sits on the coach with the clipboard on her lap. "Well I see you have been doing a great job on not being messy and un organized, Now, do the children have there own bedrooms?" she asks writing something down on her clipboard. "Um Yes they do" Ellies says leading her to Josies nursery.

"This is Josies Nursery" Ellies says, opening the door a crack. "How lovely" Mrs. Martin says while wrting something down again. "This is Wesleys room" Ellies says leading her into Wesleys room. Wesley was playing on the floor with his toys, so he didnt even look up.

We both take Mrs. Martin back out into the living room and sit down. "You are doing a wonderful job, You two., Now, one more thng. Why were you guys at the hospital yesterday?" She asks. "Well Josie is allergic to cats adn she interacted with one at the park yesturday so we had to go and get her a Epi-pen: Daxton says nervously. 

"Oh alright, well as long as it doesnt happren again" she says with her eyesbrows high. "Yes Ma'ma" daxton says showing her the door in a non-rude way. "Well, Nice to see you two and Have a Nice day" she says and walks out.

Ellies POV

I sigh deepley and grab Daxton for a hug. I start to tear up. "I-i thought she was going to take them" I studder. "Its ok babe, they were just checking in on us" he says and kisses my forehad. "Coem on babe, we both need some sleep" he says leading me to the coach. We both lay down and get in a spooning position. "I love you" he says and kisses me passionatly.