Chapter 8

Ellies POV

"EL!" I look up to someone calling my name. I see Hannah and Auden carrying 1 little boy. "HANNAH!" I say and run to her, ingulfing her in a big hug. "I wanna see your kids, mrs mummy" she says smiling. "They are all sleeping, even Daxton" I say. "awe he must be tired, well meet baby Lucas" she says taking the little wrapped baby from Auden. "aaw hes so cute" I say and take his little hand.

"Hey Auden, do u mind taking Lucas inside and taking care of him for a bit, I wanna help Ellie with the bags" Hannah says. "sure babe, see ya later" Auden says walking off. "so Hannah? How is it to be a mummy?" I ask her giving her the crib box and a bag. "Tiring" she said almost falling over the box. I grab the last bag and we start to head upstairs. We make it up the stairs without dieing. I open the door for Hannah as she puts down the giant pink crib. "MUMMY!" Wesley yells running towards me with tears in his eyes. "Whats wrong baby?" I say worried.

He doesn't say anything and blush while burying his head out in my neck. "Oh babe, u don't need to be bashful. This is Aunty Hannah" I say and Hannah smiles and waves. "hi" he says shyily. I put Wesley down. "Hannah, This Is Wesley, We call him Wes" I say and go over to the coach and pick up Josie. "Hannah? This is Josie" I say handing Josie to Hannah.

Hannah kisses her on the forehead. I hear stomping down the hallway.

I see Daxton walking down the hallway looking very tired. "Oh hey Hannah" He says and grabs Wesley. "hungry bub?" he says. Westley nods and they go to the kitchen and start making Mac and Cheese. "dax? me and han are going to start putting together the crib" we say and go to josies room.

*a few minutes of hammering and Building*

I lay Josie down in her new crib and we both go out of Josie's room and flick off the light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys thanks for reading :)