Chapter 2

Ellies POV

 I make my way downstairs. I get into the kitchen to see Jordan and my mum. "hey mum, hey germ" I say and grab a apple. Jordan just gave my a 'she-the-fuck-up-cunt' kind of look. I shook it off and grabbed everything I needed for school.

 " OH yea mum, im going to be getting a fake dumb ass robot baby today so can u buy baby stuff" I shout about to go outside. "I guess honey" She says. "ok thanks. byeloveu" I say fast and run out to my car that I just got the other day. I get in and turn the key. "god damn its fucking freezing" I say turning up the heat. I start to drive and turn on the radio.

I live in Waterbury, which is a neighborhood. Almost everyone in the neightborhood has kids that go to PensBury, My High School. I drive a few houses down, stop, and beep my horn. My best friend Hannah lives here, shes the sister I never had. Shes a few months younger then me so she doesn't have her license yet so I have to pick her and our best friend Nathans Asses up everyday. "GET UR LAZY ASS OUT HERE" I scream getting impatient.

"HOLD ON" she says running out with her shoes in her hand. She hops in the front seat and sighs. "Dude, ur so slow" I say putting my car in drive. "Shut up. Did u get nate yet?" I look over and give her the 'dumbass' look. "Does it look like I picked Nate up yet" I said sarcastically.

We drive a few more houses down to Nates house (btw Nate is Nathan) We pull up in front of Nathans house to see him pennyboarding in his driveway. "Get in losers, were going shopping" We say and laugh. He picks up his backpack and pennyboard and get in the back.