Chapter 12

Ellies POV

"ELLIE!!!!" I jump up to see Hannah with Josie in her arms and Auden sitting on the chair next to us. I mumble and strech noticing Daxton is still attached to me. "Dax? babe?" i say slightly shaking him. He mumbles and rolls over in response. I sit up on the coach and feel my head. "U alright?" hannah asks washing out a bottle for Lucas. "Yeah, just tired, thanks for getting Josie" I say picking her up off of the floor. I hear a little pidder padder of rubberr grippys on the hard wood floor.

I look over to see a very tired looking Wesley standing with his blanket. "Hey Sweetheart, good morning" I say and he walks over to me and climbs up on my stomach and lays his head on my chest. "hey baby, are u ok?" I say becasue he feels a little warm, maybe becasue he fll asleep in his clothes last night.

He didnt respond. I look over his head and see hes slightly snoring. "Aw baby" I whisper and switch places on the coach so Wes and Daxton are now sleeping on the coach. I now have Josie on my hip and am making a bottle for her. "Hungry baby?" I coo to her while filling her bottle with formula. I look into the living room and see the daxton is now sitting up and holding wesley. They both are wide awake.

"Hey guys, good morning" I say to them. "Good morning babe, good morning auden and Hannah" daxton says noticing hannah and auden sitting on the other side of the room. "Good morning daxton" Hannah says. "Daddy? can i play outside?"Wesley says. "Uh yeah, i gotta go get dressed so u go outside and save me a spot in the sandbox"

Wesleys POV

I run outside to our new green sandbox and start to play with my trucks. A few minutes past and daddy is still not here. I get mad and stand up to see a scary looking lady on the sidewalk staring at me.

"Hello Wesley" she says. Im to scared to go anywhere. I just stand there with my hands on my eas and my eyes squeezed shut.

I hear footsteps running towards me, and i open my eyes to the same lady but a few feet in front of me. Shes coming at me with a kinfe. I scream and thats all I remeber......................

Ellies POV

"So hannah? hows lucas doing" I ask sitting on the coach with Josie in my arms, feeding her a bottle.

*AHHHHHHHHHH*

I hear a piercing scream and jump up.

I quickly look out the window to a woman about 45 holding Westley by his arm. "DAXTON!: I scream and put josie down quickly but carefully. I run as fast as I could outside to the backyeard. 'STOP!" I scream to the woman. She turns aound....and i see she has a gun.........to Wesleys head

Daxtons POV

"DAXTON!" i hear, it was the scream of terror and it was coming from ellie. I run out to the living rooma dn see Josie on tje couch crying, Hanah on the phone with the polic and Auden trying to calm Lucas and Josie down. I look at Hannah, scared shitless. She points vigerously to the backyard.

I run outside to see a woman, about 40, holding wesley by the arm and Ellie looking terrifyed about 8 feet away. "WES!" I scream and run towards him. The woman stabs my arm, just missing my heart. I manage to grab Wesley and drag him back to the house, as quick as possible.

I give Wesley to Hannah. "CALL THE AMBULANCE! NOW" I scream and run back out. "LEAVE! NOW!, The cops are coming" I hear Ellie scream to the woman.

"El! Go inside with wesley, i got this under control" I say forcefully. She runs inside crying, just for the sake of Wes. "WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT" I scream in tears. '

I WANT MY KIDS BACK" she said also in tears, with a bloody knife in her hand, shaking. "U LEFT THEM, ABANDONED, AND U ARE NEVER GETTING THEM BACK, THEY ARE OUR KIDS NOW, AND U ARE GOING TO PRISON" I scream and point to the Cop behind her with a gun to her head. I run back inside.

Ellies POV

I run inside crying. I grab Wesley and Josie from Hanah and run to the back bedroom. I sit them both on the bed with me and I hug them as hard as i could without hurting them. Wes had his hands on his ears and eyes squeezed shut.

Josie was crying her eyes out. "Wesley?" i say trying to get calm, He didnt do anything. "Wesley Jonathon, awnswr me now" I say getting frustrated.

He looks up and starts to cry. "Aw im so sorry baby" I say cuddeling him into my chest. I hear the door bust open and I put Wes  and Josie behind me. It was just Daxton. "BABE!" I say bursting into tears. "Stop...babe.....stop....calm down......it hurts wes" onec he said something abut wes. I started to calm down. "They got her, shes getting arrested now" He says and kisses me and his babies.