Chapter 20

Ellies POV

"mummy my tummy hurts" I hear a little voice coming from the back. "you're alright" I hear Dalton say. "Dalton" I say looking at him like 'he might be sick'. "Whats wrong baby" I say looking at the road and the rear view mirror, at the same time.

"M-my tummy" I hear his voice mumble. "Aw buddy, what does it feel like?" I ask getting scared of my nice new car. "It feels yucky" he says and look at his pale face in the mirror. "Dalton...... I say glancing at him. "You wanna just see how dinner goes" he suggests. "Alright" I say and continue driving.

*At the restaurant*

"Would you like a booth" the waitress shows us to our table. "Oh, and can we have a baby chair too, thanks" I say to the waitress.

She walks away and I grab Wesley and put him in between Me and Dalton. "You feeling alright buddy" I ask Wesley as I put my cold hand on his warm head. "no" he mumbles and looks back down at his toy. "May I take your order" I hear and look up at a very friendly middle aged women with a tablet and pen, ready for our order.

"Oh im sorry, Um can I get the number 3 with fries please" I say sweetly. "Ok, and for you" she says and looks at Dalton. "I will have the number 5 with fries also, thank you" he says and hands her our menus. "Mummy" I hear Wesley say. "Yes baby"

I say and look down at him. I see vomit covering all of his pants, and all over the floor. "Oh babe" I say and pick him up, not knowing what to do. "Dalton" I say and he looks at me with the look of not knowing what to do.

I look over to a women with a child and she handed me a pack of baby wiped. "Thank You So Much" I say and gladly take them. I wipe him. the floor and the booth clean.

I grab Wesley and Dalton grabs Josie and I explain everything to the waitress and we all pile in the car. "Now Wesley, please tell me when you are going to throw up" I say, maybe a little to sternly.

He starts to cry. "shit...No No Baby im sorry, please stop crying" I say. He stops crying and looks up at me. About half way home, they both fall asleep. "Well so much for a nice dinner" I say to a sleepy- looking Dalton. "Yeah well its alright babe, Wesley is sick and we need to take care of him more then have a dinner" he says and holds my free hand.

*At home*

"We're home" I whisper shaking a sleeping Dalton. He groans and stretches out. I go into the back and grab Wesley, he was so sweaty. My poor baby.

I take him to the coach and put the ceiling fan on for him. A few seconds later, Dalton comes in with a sleeping Josie on his shoulder. "You got her babe" I ask getting some medicine for Wesley.

He nods and slowly walks up the marble staircase and lightly shuts Josie's  door. I breathe deeply and get a drink of water. I drink it and put the cup in the sink. I lightly walk over to Wesley and put him in my lap gently so he didn't wake up.

I failed that and he woke up and whimpered. "shhhhh baby, mummy's here" I say and put his head in the crook of my neck.

He calms down and starts to breath normally again. Dalton comes downstairs and sees us on the couch. "Is he alright" he says and sits next to me.

"He's got a killer fever" I say getting uncomfortable from how hot he is. "Let me get the thermometer" Dalton says and walks to the kitchen. Dalton comes back right as Wesley wakes up. I sit Wes up and hold him close. "Here baby, put this In your mouth" I say and put it in his mouth. He gags, I guess it was to far back. "I'm sorry sweetheart" I say and rub his back. This time, I put the thermometer under his arm and wait a few seconds. "104.3" I say and look at Dalton with a worried look

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long One for you guy ;) (THATS WHAT SHEEEE SAIIIIIDDD, sorry.) ANYWHORE, Left you at a cliffhanger :( sorry guys. I LOVE Seeing your guys' comments they inspire and encourage me that people like this book and would like me to continue. SO if you want me to do so, COMMENT! AND VOTE! Thanks Beautifuls

-SKYLAR!!!