Chapter 3

Ellies POV"OK SIT

We finally arrive at hell on earth, PensBury High. We all get out of the car and walk to our lockers. "shit" I say struggling to get my locker open, as I hear the bell ring for 1st period. I have health 1st Period, and we are doing that stupid baby robot thing today. I grab my stuff and walk into Mrs. martins room. "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP" Mr. Martin screamed smacking a ruler on the desk.

I look over and see my boyfriend. We have been dating for a while now and I love him with all my heart. His name is Daxton and he loves me a lot. "Hey beautiful" he says and kisses my forehead. "Hey handsome" I said back and accepted his kiss

. "LISTEN UP KIDS!" Mrs. Martin said attempting to get us all quiet. "ok so we are starting a new project today, its where u will have 2 children be given to u for 4 months and u will have to see if you can handle it, u will be randomly chosen" she's finally says

. I look over at Daxton in disappointment. "I really wanted to do this with you babe" I say sadly. 'I know, me too" He says and looks back at Mrs. Martin. "Ok so the groups are.....Chelsea and Jacob, Lily and Jared, Hannah and Auden, Hunter and McKenzie, lastly, Ellie and Daxton" she reads off her paper. 'yes!!" I whisper to Daxton and kiss him passionitly yet quick. .

"oh....Mrs. Matthews? I see you are quite excited about being partners with Daxton" she remarks. "uh yeah" I say turning red. "well in that case, U to can take the first pick" She says and points at the door that says 'Nursery'. We both get up and walk up to the front and walk in the doors.

(this is daxton ------------------>)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys :) Cliffhanger :) Kinda? I guess.

Well... thanks for reading :) Im updating VERY soon! like today sooooo yeah :)