Chapter 14

Ellie's POV

"That was so scary" I say, looking at Daxton. He looked a bit red and sweaty.......its not even hot outside or in the house. "Babe?" I say noticing his discomfort.

He was leaning against the counter and looking really pale. He groaned. I jump up and go over to him. "What's wrong sweetheart" I say and rub his sweaty arm.

'I don't know El" He said while wiping the sweat off of his forehead. 'Ok, well do u want to get to bed or?" I look at him, waiting for a response.

He didn't say anything, just stood there with his eyes shut and head back. I stayed there, staring at him, not knowing what to say.

He opened his eyes and looked forward. 'daxton" I say. He wimpered, trying to hide it. "Daxton, Babe? Whats wrong?" I say starting to get worried. "Where am I" he said rubbing his head. "What!" I say, really scared and confused.

"I dont know babe, come on lets go to bed" he said and led me to our bedroom. He striped down to his boxers and entered the cool covers.

I strip down into my Cami and slip on some PJ shorts and get in. He lays down and turns his back to me. I lay and rub his back, it was really sweaty and hot.

After a few minutes I hear a soft snoring and smile to myself. I get up and slowly out to the hallway to check on my babies.

I creak the door of Wesleys room open and look in the crack, Hes sound asleep.

I move on to Josies room and look in her crib, she was uncovered and sound asleep also. I cover her up and kiss her forehead. I creep back out to the hallway and make my way back to my warm bed. Before I know it, I'm fast asleep.  

Daxtons POV

I jump awake. I sit up slowly, trying not to wake up El. I really didn't feel myself, I felt really confused, and sweaty and just uhhh.

I get up and rub my eyes.

I wander out into the hallway, downstairs and into the kitchen.

I started to feel extremely dizzy and confused.

Next thing I knew my head was bleeding and I was on the kitchen floor.

Wesleys POV

I woke up and my throat hurt and it was scratchy. I decided to get up and go get a drink. I jumped down from my bed and grabbed my bear.

I didn't leave my bead without it.  I go downstairs and get in the fridge. I walk into the kitchen. I see my daddy on the floor and there was red stuff.

I run back upstairs and start crying. I run into my mummy and daddys room and stand next to my mummys bed desperately.

I poke her and start to cry more. She rolls over and notices my crying.

'Wes! Whats wrong baby boy" she says rubbing her eyes.

"Somethings wrong with daddy" I struggle to get out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys :) THE CLIFFHANGER......FUCKK!! Don't worry I will update soon :) Hope you liked it