Chapter 4

Ellies POV

We both walk up to the front of the class and open to door.....the room had at least 30 kids in there, From ages of newborns to age 7

. There were boys and girls. They all were so cute. A lady walked up to us, "daxton, u pick a girl and Ellie pick a boy and we will meet up at the end" she says and walks away. I give a daxton a 'lets go' look and I walk into where most of the little boys were.

I saw tons of little boys but I liked this one little boy the most. He looked about 3 years old. He had pale skin, curly blonde hair and brownish eyes. He looked a lot like daxton. He was playing with some colorful blocks.I knelt down to his level. "Hey bud, whats ur name" I said to him and smiled. He looked at me and got a bit scared. He started to tear up. "oh no, im sorry buddy. are u ok" I say panicking.

He stopped tearing up and came over and put his arms up like he wanted held. I picked him up and cradled his head into my neck. "Im Wesley" He said and smiled. "well hello Wesley, im Ellie, and im going to be taking care of u for a while, would u like that?" I say to him, he just smiled and blushed.

Daxtons POV

There were so many adorable little girls. I walked over to this little girl, that looked a bit lonely. "Hello sweetheart whats ur name?" I say sitting next to her. "Josie" she said, barely being able to talk. She looked about 2 years old. "I think shes the one" I say to myself. "do u want to come meet my girlfriend?" I ask, she nods.

Ellies POV

I walk over to where Daxton is with Wesley  on my hip. I see he has a baby on his hip too. "Hey Dax, I think I found one.  His name is Wesley and hes 3" I say and smile, looking down at him laying on my chest. "He is adorable, he is the one, I found who I love, This is little Josie and shes 2" he says and I smile at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wesley is cover photo and Josie is over there-------------------->

Thanks for reading