Chapter 19

Ellie's POV

*a few days later*

*ring ring*

"Hello, This is Teresa" The nurse answers

"Hello, yes well, a couple days ago I was told my boyfriend has pancreatic cancer, and then the next day they called me back and said it was a mistake" I say

"Well that's great ma'am" she says happily

"NO! It isn't ok! I think this needs to be solved, and I don't think you can just get away with a 'mistake' that big" I say angrily

"I'm really sorry ma 'me but I think you should calm down, it was just a mistake" she says

"Alright. Well if this EVER! happens again, This WILL be solved" I say and slam the phone down.

"Ugh" I moan and rub my temples with my sweaty fingertips. "Babe?" I hear from behind me and a pair of warm and strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey baby, are you feeling alright" I ask feeling his forehead. It was Dalton. "Im alright now El" he says and smiles, his gorgeus, bright smile.

'Where's Wesley and Josie" I ask as he kisses my neck gently. "Upstairs" he says and grabs my hand. "What about we go out to eat" he suggests and I smile. "Wesley Jonathon and Josie Mae" he shouts upstairs.

"yes daddy" I hear a quiet respond from the back bedroom, upstairs. "Come down here please" he says and waits at the bottom of the steps.

About 30 seconds later, little pitter patters came running down the steps with squeaks and slides from Josie's rubber grips on the bottom of her onsie on the marble staircase. "Lets go out for dinner" Dalton says to them, they're faces light up.

"If we are going out, Wes you go and get out some clothes" I say and grab Josie. Wesley runs upstairs and I kiss Dalton as he runs upstairs to get ready. I slowly make my way up the marble spiral staircase and go into Josies room. I pick out a outifit   (----------> Just the outfit is on Josie)

I slip the onesie and put on the tutu. I grab a diaper bag and put in some necessities. I grab Josie and go into Wesleys room to see him throwing about all of his clothes behind his back while looking in his dresser.

"alright bud, you go downstairs with you sister and tell daddy I will get your clothes ready" I say while picking up his pants off the ground, that were like 10 feet away from the dresser.

I grab a cute outfit for him ( A simple t-shirt and some chinos) I go to the bathroom and got ready myself and grabbed is hair gel. I run downstairs, trying not to slip. I make my way to the living room, I blow my lose piece of hair out of my face and breath deeply.

I see the three loves of my life snuggled up in their nice clothes watching Barney. "Why hello cuties" I say and smile, leaning on the doorway, smiling. "Hello gorgeus" Dalton gets up and kisses me passionately.  "Ready guys" I say and look at my babies

. They jump up and walk over to us, eyes not leaving the TV screen. I put my hand on Wesleys head before he runs into the side of the doorway. "Watch out bub" I say guiding him away from the sharp edge of the doorway frame. 

We all load up in the grey SUV and drive off to dinner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO YO YO YO YO YO YO! Haha  Hey Guys <3 How are u :) I UPDATED! YAY! Sorry guys I haven't been updating a lot! Im SUPER BUSY! Comment! thanks :)