Chapter 10

Ellies POV

"SHIT!" I say and run towards Josie with Hannah following me. I remembered that Josie was extremely allergic to cats!  But I don't remember the helper lady ever give us an epi-pen.  But I didn't know that we had to get that at Target!  I didn't even know taht they had toddler epi-pens! "fuck" I say under my breath.

  I pick up Josie and i tell Daxton that we have to go to the hospital right away.  "Wait why?" ays Hannah, "Because Josie's allergic to cats" me and Daxton say in synch.  "ohhhh, El that aint good" says hanah.  "no shit!" Daxton says.  "DAXTON!  You can't say that in front  of Wes!".  I look over and see Wes having his hands over his ears as were getting everbody in the car.  "WEs," DAxton says as he's gentley pulling his hands away from his ears,

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that in fron tof you."  Now Wes is liooking into Daxton's big beautiful eyes, "I just don't want you and mummy fighting anymore.  I don't like it because that's how mummy was.". 

I start to tear up as Daxton gives WEs a hug as he's about ot close the door.He gets into the car and see's me cleaning up my teary face and starting the car.  "awe baby it's ok" Daxton says rubbing my back

"I know I just want to get Josie to the Hospital as soon as possile." I say as I'm speeding away from the park.  It takes me 10 minutes to get there (it normally takes me 15-20).  Daxton rushes in Josie as me and Hannah get a parking spot and get Wes out of the car.  

Daxton's POV

"HELP me!"  I say rushing Josie in.  A nurse comes over and says what's wrong?  I reply with "She's freakin allergic to cats and we had her at the park-," the nurse cuts me off "We?" "yeah it's a long story" I say, "anyway we were at the park and this lady let her play with her cat and i was with my other child and my girlfiend and her friend-"  as El walks in with Wes and Hannah.

  Hannah yells at the nurse "Are you gonna get this little girl her medicine or what? I thought you were a hospital!".  As the urse looks at us in disbeleive and confusion, she goes and gets a doctor who put her on a gurney and starts examinning her right away as they take her back.  Then they pull out a syringe and stabs her in the arm with it and pushes down.  "

What are you sticking her with?!" I say agressively,

I want to know what they are doing to my baby girl.  "Babe it's ok," El says to me. The doctor conforts me and saying how it will help her because it is what they put in the epi-pen.

El's POV

The next morning Daxton brings Josie home.  Hannah and I and Wes came home last night in a cab so that Daxon had a carseat to put Josie in. 

They came home early so Daxton put Josie in her crib and then got in bed with me.  He woke me up and said "Hey baby," then his soft lips pressed mine gently and then he pullled back "the doctor said she would be fine and he gave me an epi-pen becuae he said there are a lot of cats here." "Well that was nice of him,"

I smirk and I lean in to another kiss from Daxton's soft lips when someone knocked at the door.  We both sighed and Daxton said "Who the fuck is up at fucken 6 o'clock in the morning to come knock o somedoy's door." 

We were ust about to ignore it and get back to what we were doing when the voice knocking said "excuse me, Daxton and Ellie, it's Mrs.Martin.  I just had a question about why you went to the hospital last night.  So I had checked again this morning and I saw you were home so don't think I don't know your home."  "OH shit." said Daxton.  "Daxton, please don;t let her take them away from us,

" I say....

.Then Daxton leaves to go open the door.  I hear him open the door and Mrs.Martin says.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH THE SUPSENCE!!! Sorry guys :/ Ill update soon :) so it wont kill you to much ;)