Chapter 18

Ellie's POV

"Hello," I say to the person on the phone, this time it was a man.  "Yes is this Daxton's girlfriend?" the man asks.  "Yes why?" I ask worridly, "Well I am the one who diagnosed your boyfriend with pancreatic cancer," "yes" I say, waiting for him to go on with the conversation. 

He sounds a little nervous for some reason "Well I have preformed the scan on other people to and they all seemed to have pancreatic cancer," "uh huh and" I say, all I'm thinking is hurry up this converstion.  I see Hannah and Auden looking a me. 

I turn my back on them afraid of what the doctor is going to say "WEll some of the women seemed to have it to," "wait can't only men get that?" I ask interupting  him. "Yes that is why I had everyone get bloodwork," he says "and it seems that the machine is broken and your boyfriend DOES NOT have pacreatic cancer'" he says  a little louder so that his point comes across. "What?! Thank you! Thank so much sir!".  "Your welcome'" he says "again I am sorry, it was my mistake." he says "It's ok I'm just glad that you called when you did."  "Thanks again!" I say agin before hanging up.   I turn around to face Auden and Hannah and, well, they are noe sitting next to eachother and well, they are kissing.  They're kissing!! Oh my gosh!!!  I have a smile on my face, then it turns into a smirk and I clear my throught.  Ahemm! I say, they turn around suprised and Auden turns and goes to where he was sitting before.  They were both blushing, A LOT.  Like there faces made it look like they had rubbed red paint on their face.  So I kid of chuckle as I walk over to the coush where I take a seat.  Then I realize happily that Wes was drawing the whole time tis was happening.  He was drawing a pretty good picture of a blue jay.  I then turn back to Hannah and look at them both before telling them the good knews.  Hannah hugs me with Josie being squished in the middle of us so I gently push Hanah away and Auden comes over and gives me a brother and sister type of hug.  Then Wes comes up to me and gives me a big gint hug!  I kiss his forehead and I notice that e doesn't have a fever anymore.  I then text Daxton.

Me:Hey Baby, I justbheard the good knews!

Dax:): What good knews?

Me:You know, how the machine made a mistake so the doctor took bloodwork just to check

Daz:):Babe what are you talking about?

Me:.....the doctors called me early early this morning to tell me you had pancreatic cancer and that they did blooodwork on you becuase of complications and you dont actually have it.....you don't rremember?

Dax:):Babe I don't know what your talking about.  I just woke up like an hour ago

Me:Ok I'll call the hospital and see what's going on

Dax:):ok please do.  I love you baby:)

Me:I love you to Dax

*ring-a-ling ring-a-ling ring-a-*

"hello?" a lady answers.  "Hi, I got a call saying that my boydriend had pancreatic cancer and then a man called and said he didn't after he checked with bloodwork?  But my boyfriend doesn't remember or know any of this.  So I would like to know what is going on here.." and that is how I started this conversation, I will be getting to the bottom of this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys short chapter.  Hope you guys liked it:) Coment what you think happened and you will find out soon don't worry :) thanks for reading:)