Chapter 17

Ellies POV

"mummy? mummy?" I was shaken awake by the cold of hands of Wesley. 'What's wrong Wes?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "I don't feel good" he said shivering.

"Aw baby" I say lifting him up on me and Daxton's bed. "You miss daddy don't you" I say tucking him in next to me. "Mummy?" He says sitting up ."Yes Wesley" I respond

. "I'm hot" he said shivering. I feel his head, and he's really warm. I jump up and go into the bathroom. I grab some medicine, some water, a bucket, and a wet rag.

I gave him the medicine and put the rag on his head. We both lay down. "We will go see daddy tomorrow ok?" I ask. No response. He's already sound asleep.

*Some time passes*

"WAAAAAA" I jump awake to a screeching baby. I look at my clock. 2:34 am.  It was Josie, she was probably hungry.  I get up and look over at Wesley.

He was snuggling with his bear and his daddy's pillow. I kiss him on the forehead and pull over the covers. I walk out of the room and into Josie's Nursery

. I pick her up and go down the stairs, trying not to fall over my feet. I yawn and rub my eyes. I grab her bottle out of the fridge and shake it. I put it in the microwave and press 0:30.

I rock her until the Microwave beeps. I grab the bottle and make my way back upstairs. Before going back up the cold steps I notice Daxtons shirt. That shirt was soft and smelled a lot like him, and it was clean. I go pick it up and go upstairs.

I sit in Josie's rocking chair and give her the shirt while I feed her the bottle. She soon falls asleep, she only drank about 5 ounces. I put her back in her crib and gave her the shirt.

I kissed her forehead and leave her door cracked. I sigh to myself and feel my forehead in fatique. I take a quick bathroom break and wash my face.

I feel refreshed so I go back and fall back asleep in my warm covers with Wes. 

*passed time*

I wake up to nothing, literaly nothing.  I jump out of bed because Wes wasn't there, I ran into Josie's room and she wasn't there.

  OH my gosh, I ran into the living room for someone and i let out a sigh of releif.  "Don't worry I got them," Hannah says to me as I sit down next to her.  I watch Wes draw pictures of birds that he sees outside of the window and I watch Hannah feed Josie a bottle.  "Hello to you to Ellie," Auden says, I didn't even know that he was even there. 

"Sorry I didn't know that you were there...Hey," we all laughed.  Then I see Auden and Hannah smile at eachother as Auden holds their baby boy.  "What did I miss," I say knowing that something obviously happened between them that I missed and that Hanah didn't tell me.

  "OH noting, nothing happened..." Hanah says with a smirk on her face, I know that's her lying face.  I look over to Auden and he's just sitting there feeding the baby blushing.  "Tell me," I demand.   *buzz*   I get a text on my phone.  I go over and see a text form Hanah I give her a what the heck? look and she nods her head for me to read the text. 

From: Hannah:)

Hey I'll tell you later I promise!  But it's amazing ;) 

Well know I know something good happened.  Then I look at the ground and think about Dax, my baby.  I miss him so much......'I love you Dax" I think in my head.      *ring ring*  My phone rang and I look at the caller ID.......It was the hospital......