Two

The next Monday couldn't have come quickly enough. However, the days dragged on, seemingly forever. When the day finally came, I woke up easily, my wishes to stay in bed disappearing instantly when I remembered that Ian was coming today.

I got up and made a cup of coffee. I drank it quickly and scrolled through my social media. The paparazzi had found out that Ian was on a flight to London, so I knew that we'd be in the tabloids soon enough.

Smiling, I read every single lovely comment on my Instagram, deleting the regular hate as well. After replying to a few DM's, I decided I should probably get ready.

I showered and changed into a pair of black jeans, an over-sized khaki jumper and some black converse. I wanted to look casual, but still cute at the same time. I applied some concealer, brown eye-shadow, mascara, winged eyeliner and a nude lip. Once happy with the makeup, I dried and brushed my hair, before pulling it back into a messy ponytail, with a few wispy hairs loose in the front to frame my face.

When I was satisfied with my appearance, I headed outside to my car and started the journey to the airport.

I arrived sooner than expected because the traffic was quite light. I parked the car and went inside to wait for Ian's arrival. Luckily, the flight was on time and I was only waiting for around 30 minutes.

I was distracted by my phone when I heard the loud, excited screams of multiple teenage girls that had gathered in the waiting area.

They must've heard about Ian's flight on TMZ.

I sighed to myself. This was something I still wasn't used to but I knew I'd have to get used to it eventually.

*Ian's POV*

I walked quickly down the corridor, desperately trying to reach Natalie as quickly as I could. However, when I turned the corner, I was greeted by a large crowd of squealing girls.

No sign of Natalie.

I groaned as I approached them, knowing I'd have to take pictures with every single one of them before I could finally find Natalie.

After 20 minutes of selfies and hugs and conversations that I loved but wanted to get away from at the same time, I told all of the girls that I was really sorry but I had to go.

"Are you going to meet Natalie?" a short blonde Irish girl asked.

"Yes," I replied hesitantly.

"Ooh where is she?" Another Irish girl- this one with ginger hair- asked, her eyes widening.

I looked around, trying to spot her over the crowd, but it was impossible; there were too many fans surrounding me.

"I'm not sure," I admitted.

"THERE SHE IS!" A yell sounded from someone to my right. I followed their pointed finger and my eyes finally landed on a very annoyed, bored, but still gorgeous Natalie sat waiting for the crowd to go away.

My lips immediately formed into a wide smile and, before the fans could notice, I ran.

*Natalie's POV*

I'd been waiting for the most part of 20 minutes and was getting extremely bored when the screams suddenly intensified. I looked up and saw a flushed Ian sprinting through the crowd and towards me. My frown was quickly replaced by a grin. He looked like a cute puppy, running to me at the park. I stood up and ran towards him to hug him, but he simply grabbed my hand silently and pulled me towards the exit. There was a rowdy crowd on our tail and I struggled to keep up, but soon we were in the car park and I lead him towards my car. Most of the girls had given up but some still followed us. When we reached Bruce, I pulled Ian down to hide with me.

Once we were sure the girls were gone, he finally spoke:

"I missed you."

5+ votes for more :)