Four

I woke up early the next day, excited to go and see the Christmas market. I hoped to buy some presents for my family and friends, as well as Ian's birthday present, as his birthday was next week.

As I stretched in bed I accidentally hit a sleeping Ian, just like I had on the first night we spent together.

"Ouch," he groaned.

"I'm sorry," I replied, shuffling over to cuddle him. He instantly wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me close. 

"We should get up," he stated after a few minutes.

Sighing, I reluctantly released myself from his hold and stood up. 

After getting ready into jeans, a plain black t-shirt and a big fluffy grey coat, as well as black leather ankle boots, I did some simple makeup and put my hair into a messy bun. 

When I was done, I walked out into the living room to see Ian lounging on the sofa in nothing but sweatpants.

"Ian! You're supposed to be ready!" I whined. 

"Yes, but I thought I looked so damn good already, I didn't need to gt ready." He smirked at me. 

I rolled my eyes but grinned.

"You certainly do look good but unfortunately you'll freeze out there unless you put on something warm," I replied.

Letting out a huff, Ian stood and walked over to me as I shamelessly scanned my eyes over his perfect bodily features. 

"And here I was thinking you'd be used to all of this by now," he said, gesturing to his body.

I allowed my gaze to meet his eyes once again and replied, "Never."

He grinned playfully and leaned in close, until our lips were very nearly touching, before stepping back at the last minute and running up the stairs. 

I stood still like an idiot for a few seconds, slightly annoyed at him for doing that to me. It was cruel. However, when he came back downstairs, no matter how much I wanted to kiss him, I simply stomped to the car and fastened my seat-belt.

Ian quickly followed. Once he was in the car, he leaned over to me, but I pushed him away and started driving. 

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Why are you doing this?" I mocked whilst smiling. He merely stared out of the window, a fake scowl on his face. 

When we eventually pulled into the car park, I saw Amy and Ethan waiting across the street. I tried to run straight to them but Ian sprinted around to my side of the car before I could even get out. Without words, he pressed me against the car door and crashed his lips down onto mine. The moment they made contact,  any sign of resistance left me and I melted into him.

After a few moments, though, Amy cleared her throat beside us. 

"Hello? Earth to Natalie and Ian!" 

I turned to her and blushed sightly.

"You two are cute but try to keep the PDA levels low. I'm sure the paparazzi are probably nearby taking creepy pics of you." Ethan said.

I smiled and nodded, "Okay."

We all exchanged hugs and headed into the crowds of people at the market.

The set up was beautiful, with lights strung over each stall, and the smells were delicious. There were burgers, pizzas, paellas, curries: almost anything you could think of. Each stall was unique and I managed to find some amazing french wine for Daniel, Matt and Joseph, as well as some super fancy chocolates for the girls. I also found some cute handmade jewelry for everyone. There were also some very pretty leather-bound journals with lots of different designs to choose from; I chose one with an intricate tree on the front, as a Christmas present for myself. The one thing I couldn't figure out was what to buy for Ian. I had no idea what to get him. That was until I spotted some gorgeous gold bracelets in a braided design, just sitting on the stand, waiting for me to buy one. So I did. 

That evening we went home and had a sleepover with Amy and Ethan. We watched the Conjuring 2, but I only agreed so I could have an excuse to snuggle into Ian. We ordered a Chinese and ate cupcakes. It was a lot of fun and we all ended up sleeping on the sofas, surrounded by blankets and each other. 

5+ votes for more :)