Three

I smiled.

"I missed you too," I whispered, before Ian crashed his lips down onto mine.

Soon enough our mouths were moving in-sync and I was melting into his body. I loved how soft his lips felt on mine and I didn't want to move from our comfortable position next to my car.

That was until I heard camera flashes and giggling girls. I quickly pulled away from Ian and put on a fake smile for the cameras. We hurriedly stood and jumped into the car. I drove away, carefully avoiding the fans. When we were safely away, I spoke.

"Wow. They're really annoying."

Ian chuckled. "Yup, but I love them because they support me."

"Fair enough." I grinned over at him, "So what do you want to do today?"

"Well, I'm quite tired with the jet lag and all, so can we just stay in today? We can go out tomorrow, though, if you want."

"That's fine. Great, actually. I love staying in more than I love going out!" I smiled.

The rest of the car ride consisted of our terrible singing and talking about what we'd been up to in the past few months.

When I finally pulled into the drive way I got out of the car and swiftly ran into the house before Ian could even get his luggage from the back seat. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. after realizing I had no where to hide, I playfully lay underneath the duvet, as I used to as a child.

Around two minutes later, I heard Ian's footsteps nearby.

"Natalieeee! Come out come out wherever you are!" he called.

I giggled quietly but quickly clapped a hand over my mouth. I heard the soft padding of his feet on the carpet and knew he was in the room.

"Oh no! Looks like no one's in here! I guess I'll just go to sleep until she comes out of hiding." he said loudly, before laying on the bed, smothering me with just the duvet between us.

"What's this?" He yelled and pulled the covers down.

Faking shock, he gasped and clapped a hand over his mouth. "NATALIE?!?! I would never have guessed you were in here!"

I burst out laughing and soon he did too.

"Awe, you're cute." I said, squeezing his cheeks, which instantly flushed red.

Giggling some more, I lifted my head up to kiss him, but at the last minute he rolled away.

"Ian!" I cried. Instead of replying, he started running and shouted, "If you want me you have to catch me!"

Groaning I untangled myself from the blankets and ran after him. Along the hallway, down the stairs and into the living room.
Looking around, I saw that no one was there, so I stood in the middle of the room, confused, until I heard a slight creak of the floor boards behind me. I spun around and bumped into his broad chest. He grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder, before walking straight to the kitchen.
"Ian! Put me down!" I squealed.
"Alrighty," he replied. I could just hear the smirk in his voice.
With a slight thud, Ian plopped me down onto the counter. Before he could move away I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him close to me. From here I was he perfect height to reach his lips easily. And then, so as not to miss this opportunity, I ran my fingers through his soft hair and leaned in close.

------------
It was around 10 minutes before Ian eventually pulled away from me.
"Okay, Natalie, you're amazing but I'm starving!" He fake pouted and rubbed his stomach.
I chuckled and squeezed his cheeks.
"You are just adorable!"
"Hey! I am not adorable! Sexy, hot and gorgeous maybe, but never adorable!"
"Adorable! adorable! adorable!" I taunted as I skipped to the phone to order some food.

What? Sometimes I just can't be bothered to cook.

For the rest of the afternoon we kissed and watched a movie and ate ice cream and kissed some more. It felt great to finally have Ian back with me.
"So where shall we go tomorrow?" he asked just before we got into bed.

"Um, there's a Christmas market in central London. Amy and Ethan could come too." I suggested.

Ian grinned, "Sounds awesome."

5+ votes for more! :)