Forty Six

*Skip to 15th June*

"Mum! Dad! Sas!" I greeted as the three of them approached me in the airport.

I hugged each of them in turn and so did Ian. We drove home and my family got settled into our guest bedrooms. 

The five of us went to grab a drink at starbucks and talk about how excited we were for the wedding among other interesting topics. 

"I can't believe my baby is getting married in just over a week!" my mum gushed, making me blush as she hugged me tightly.

"Ooh, talking of the wedding, Natalie, I need to try on my dress!" Saskia said. 

"Of course. As soon as we get home."

"Good."

While my dad and Ian stayed back to talk about golf or some other sport that they both enjoy, me, my mum, and Saskia went back to the house and I gave Sas her dress to try on.

Luckily, it was the perfect fit and we all grinned as she paraded around the room.

"Okay, you should take it off now. We don't want to ruin it," I said, guiding Sas back to the closet. 

"Natalie, can we see your dress?" my mum asked.

"No. It will be just as much a surprise for you as it will be for Ian. But don't worry, You'll love it!"

They both sighed in unison, clearly annoyed that they couldn't see the dress, but they shook it off and we enjoyed the next few days before my hen night!