Forty

The next morning we got up and enjoyed a lovely breakfast before Paul told us the plans for today. 

"Today we will be hiking on the mountains!" he exclaimed.

I grinned widely. This would be very fun.

So we all changed into appropriate clothing and got into the mini bus waiting outside. The driver dropped us off at the beginning of a nature trail and then it was time to start hiking. 

The view was amazing before we'd even reached the top! 

After about a mile Daniel started complaining.

"I'm tired!" He whined.

"We all are, but we have to keep going so we get to the top," Candice replied, trying to be supportive. 

"But I want to rest!" he complained some more. 

"For god's sake Daniel. Stop being a baby and walk!" Kat yelled, making us all laugh.

Daniel pouted but shut up. 

At lunch time we stopped at a small picnic area to eat, but Phoebe soon had us walking again. 

I have to admit I was quite tired by that point. 

"Iaaaan!" I called out.

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm tiiired!"

He sighed but crouched down and let me hop onto his back. 

"I love you," I whispered appreciatively into his ear. 

Daniel picked up on this and started complaining all over again.

"Why does Natalie get special treatment but when I'm tired it's suddenly a crime??" 

"Because no one likes you!" Kat said, making everyone laugh yet again. 

"Hey, that's mean," Joseph butted in.

"Yeah, Kat, that's mean!" Daniel taunted.

Kat only rolled her eyes jokingly. 

"So, Jo, if you like me can you give me a piggy back too?"

Joseph chuckled but said yes and that's how he ended up walking along with a giant baby on his back. 

It only took about 30 minutes to get to the top from there. 

Once we arrived everyone collapsed onto the ground. 

"Oh my god. That was exhausting!" Amy cried out. 

"I know," Phoebe, who was the only one still standing, replied, "but it was worth it. Check out the view!"

We did as she said and my jaw dropped in awe. 

The view was absolutely amazing. 

Everyone hung out at the top of the mountain for a couple of hours before embarking on the much easier journey back to the hotel (we hired another van to drive us all the way there).

***

@natalieshipman: Don't mind me

@natalieshipman: Don't mind me. Just casually sitting at the top of a mountain. (And I must admit looking hella cute)

*

@iansomerhalder: Agreed. You're gorgeous

*

@paulvedre: Not as gorgeous as me

*

@ianbabe15: You don't deserve to go on vacation with the cast. They're so much better than you.

*

@amypalmers55: Um excuse me? I don't see you commenting on my posts too? I'm in exactly the same boat as Natalie here. You're just jealous because she's with Ian. Fuck off and get a life @ianbabe15

*

@craccola: PREACH @amypalmers55

*

@username: You slay in this picture 

*

@phoebejtonkin: Why are you so gorgeous and non-sweaty after that hike?!

*

@natalieshipman: Lol Ian carried me, remember? @phoebejtonkin

*
@username8: Awe he carried her!! Absolute goals!!

***

@iansomerhalder: "Ian and Natalie, MOVE! YOU'RE BLOCKING THE VIEW!!"

Bitch we are the view. 

*

@mr.danielgillies: Why do you feel the need to make our convos public?

*

@iansomerhalder: Because you're too easy to roast

*

@mr.danielgillies: I hate to admit it but it's true ugh

8+ votes for more:)