A/N

Okay, so this decision was a really recent one, and it pains me to say it, but....

This is the end of 'I love you, Ian Somerhalder'.

I know that this is quite a big cliffhanger, but it was exactly how my book was going to end anyways. The only difference between the original plan and this one is that I was going to write a third book. That is no longer going to happen.

I started writing the first book of this series about a year ago, when I was going through a stage of obsessing over TVD. I watched 3 episodes a day, I bought a poster, I read fan-fictions, and my phone lock-screen was Ian Somerhalder.

Now, although I still love TVD, that passion has sort of dulled, and I no longer feel much enjoyment when writing these chapters. I think this feeling mostly came with the show ending.

Don't worry, there will be an epilogue, just so that you can find out what happens (sort of) but after that, I won't be writing any more. 

I would like to thank you all for reading this book, especially those who voted and commented. Your support brings me so much happiness, and I appreciate you so much!

I'd especially like to thank Saskiaaaxoxo for her ongoing support from day one. Without you I probably wouldn't have even finished the first ten chapters! So thank you so much hun! xxxxx

Now, I am going to start a new stage of my life. I need to focus on my GCSEs, but I also planned on writing some more stuff; this time it'll be based on my current interests, so I can be more passionate and excited about writing. 

Please please please don't leave any hate. This is my book and my decision. 

Omg I'm like crying rn!

But anyways, thank you all again! I love you so much!! 

~Lauren xox