Thirty Two

Me

Just landed! Where are you?

Jo

In the waiting area. Hurry it up.

Me

We have a lot of luggage calm down.

Jo

i'm bored

Me

Just think of how you're gonna see your gf in about 10 mins and shut up

Jo

Can't wait! Hope you're prepared for some serious third wheeling ;)

Me

I have my headphones and a book. I'll survive.

Jo

Good

Now hurry up I'm serious

Me

*rolls eyes*

Soon enough Amy and I caught up to Joseph in the waiting area, and after enduring much of their PDA I managed to get his attention long enough to convince him to walk to the car. So we all drove to set where everyone else was waiting. Ian didn't know I was coming yet so the plan was to hide in his dressing room until he came in and found me.

I sat on his brown leather sofa for at least an hour while Ian filmed but I finally heard voices outside. I quickly hid behind the door and waited.

Ian walked in and went to the wardrobe, evidently to change into his next outfit. He took off his top and before he could replace it with another, I spoke from the shadows, "Looking good Damon."

He jumped making me laugh and turned to face me.

"NATALIE?!?!"

I simply smiled in response.

"You told me you weren't arriving until later this evening!" he exclaimed.

"I lied," I said, walking forwards to hug him.

He engulfed me in a tight squeeze and then leaned down to kiss me. I pushed him backwards so he fell and sat on the sofa before climbing onto his lap and kissing him some more.

We were suddenly interrupted by a loud knock on the door. We abruptly pulled away just as Daniel burst into the room.

"I know you guys would rather stay in there and kiss but Ian is needed on set in five!" he all but shouted before walking out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

I sighed.

"Come on," Ian said, standing up and lifting me with him. On the way out I grabbed his top (which he'd clearly forgotten about) and we went to the High School set, where they were filming the next scene.

5+ votes for more:)

Sorry it's so short and bad. This is more of a filler really.