part-2

Ross

After I chucked the girl who I'd just been with out of my house I decided to take a walk along the quarry to clear my head.

I felt really bad, for some reason I thought I might of given Aaron the impression that I didn't like him which couldn't be more wrong!

Aaron was a good looking guy, Aaron wasn't the problem I was, my sexuality was still a secret. All the girls I've been with, I never felt anything for them they was a mask to hide my dirty secret well thats what it feels like to me.

As I walked nearer towards the quarry I stopped as I realised someone was already there. They'd obviously had the same idea as me then, quiet walks along the quarry to clear your head it's like a miracle cure but you don't have to pay a fortune for it.

Something didn't feel right about this though the person wasn't walking along the quarry they was standing on the edge of it.

As he stood from afar watching the mysterious figure on the edge wondering who it was his phone started to ring.

Aaron

As I stood on the edge looking down at the drop I heard a noise from behind me. It sounded like the ringing of a phone. As I spun around to see where it came from I saw a figure running away from behind the rocks just a few feet away. I just hope they didn't see much.

Ross

As the unknown figure stood on the edge my phone started to go off, it was Finn my brother calling but that is irrelevant, who ever this person was on the edge heard my phone go off and turned around to see where it came from and I saw his face, it was Aaron and he almost saw me watching him but I darted behind some bushes before he saw my face.

As I heard their footsteps coming closer because of the gravel on the floor, they were getting louder every second as the figure walked closer towards me so without hesitation i turned and ran as fast as I could before he saw my face and I didn't look back to see if he was behind me either.

Aaron

The figure had already gone by the time I had got to the spot where the noise had came from. I just decided to go home and forget it had ever happened which is pretty much what I do with every problem with what happens in my life.

As I returned home my mum was already in bed as was Diane so I went into the kitchen got myself a sandwich and a beer and went up into my room without waking anyone up. As I lay there in bed I wondered who the person was up there on the quarry with me.

What did they see? Were they deliberately following me or was it an accident and they wasn't meant to bump into me there?

These questions were flowing in my brain as I drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Ross

As I laid there bed in my bed I wondered what Aaron was going to do up there in the quarry. Was he really going to jump? Would he of jumped if my phone hadn't  gone off? Should I tell someone what I saw up there?

What drove Aaron to want to kill himself? All of these questions were going through my head as I drifted of to sleep.