part-5

Aaron

Ross should be in soon I thought to myself as I opened up the garage.
And soon enough the super sexy Ross Barton was walking up the drive towards me.
"morning" I said trying to sound as cool as possible.
" yeah morning "he said obviously still half asleep.
"geez someone didn't get much sleep last night busy where ya"I said trying to sound as uninterested as possible.
"nah just got a banging headache think I had a bit to much to drink last night that's all" he said as he rubbed his forehead.
"I'll make you a coffee"I said as I knew it would wake him up.
"Cheers" he said and he actually Sounded grateful. Maybe he isn't as rude and irritating as everyone thinks.
Then I swear my heart literally stopped as I heard a familiar ringtone go off I turned and almost passed out when I realised it was Ross's phone going off.
It was Ross who was on the quarry with me the other night!
"It was you" I said still in shock all I could hear was the sound of my heart beating at a million miles and hour.
"i can explain" Ross said and you could hear the panic in voice.
We stood in silence for a few moments until I broke it.
"Well explain yourself then I said in a annoyed tone.
" Listen the night I saw you at the quarry I was taking a walk to clear my head and I came across you there by accident at first I didn't even know it was you until you turned around after hearing my phone I thought if you say my face you'd think I was stalking you so I ran I know I shouldn't off but I panicked and I'm sorry for that" he said and he looked as if he was about to burst into tears.
"Just do me a favour as forget about it will ya"I said obviously still in a mood.
I turned about to leave and walk out when Ross shouted something at me which stopped me dead in my tracks.

Ross

Aaron knew it was me at the quarry I actually though he was going to murder me. I ended up pouring my heart out to him explaining how I was scared of him getting the wrong impression and thinking I was stalking him or something like that, which couldn't of been more wrong. I actually never meant to come across Aaron up there but honestly if I hadn't, he might of actually jumped and I could never get over that because deep down I love Aaron.
Before I could stop myself as Aaron started to walk away I shouted something at him which stopped him dead in his tracks.