Chapter One: Moving & Feelings

*EDITED*

Chapter One: Moving & Feelings

Hi I'm Adeline Baines, or Addy, i'm from North Carolina but i just moved to California to leave everything and have a fresh start. I have four older brothers', Beckett, Nolan, Oliver, and Jackson Baines. I did have a sister, Andrea, but things happen and she couldn't be with us now.
*Present time around 12 pm*
I was unpacking some of my boxes, the ones with my necessities. I started hanging my clothes up when Jackson came into my room and sat on my bed that needs to be finished.
"When are the others coming home?" I asked without having to look at him.
"I don't know around 3 or 4, but let's go out and do something for a little bit. Just big brother and little sister time," Jack said.
"Ok what do you want to do?" I asked excitedly, and turned toward him because I was getting bored making my room into, well my room.
"Let's go to Starbucks and get something to drink first, I'm exhausted from the trip over here," Jackson said.
"Ok, let's go," I said and started walking to his car. We both got in and found the nearest Starbucks after getting lost 6 times because of damn men and their ego's. We went inside and Jackson ordered what he wanted while I was looking for the drink with the least amount of calories, but I decided to have the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. They called our drinks and Jack got up and grabbed them, the whole time I could feel someone looking at me. I looked around, probably paranoid, but couldn't see anyone that seemed suspicious. I turned back in front of me to see Jack setting our drinks down looking at me puzzled.
"Why are you looking around like that?" Jack asked confused.
"I don't know it felt like someone was looking at me but it was probably nothing," I said as I shrugged.
"Yeah... i hope it really was nothing," Jack said thinking the same thing I was thinking.
"So what are we going to do now?" I asked.
"Well we need some grocery's and things to put in our house so let's go do that," Jack said.
"Yay, fun stuff," I said.
"Then when Beckett gets home we have to enroll you into school," Jack said seriously.
"But, i don't want to," I said as we drove to Target.
"No buts Adeline, you have to go to school. I did and so did everyone else, you are no exception," Jack said using my full name.
"Fine," I grumbled and finished my drink.
Me and Jack did all the errands we needed to do and when we got home we saw Beckett, Nolan, and Oliver, waiting for me.
"Addy, let's go I have to enroll you into a school," Beckett said.
"I don't want to," I said defiantly.
"Addy, you're a junior, you only have 2 years left and we won't let you be home schooled," Beckett said.
"Why not. It's not that big of a deal," I said.
"Adeline, I am the oldest and your guardian, so when I say you're going to school, You. Are. Going. To. School." Beckett said getting frustrated with me.
"Fine I'll kill you though if it's bad school," I said as I got into his car.
"Well there are only 2 school's around here so I don't know which one is good or bad," Beckett said and drove towards the school.
"Oh," I said and just sat in the car with the radio playing softly in the back.
We walked into the office and Beckett did everything while I stood by him and went on Instagram doing anything I can to distract myself.

"Why'd you bring me along if I didn't have to do anything?" I asked
"Because...Addy let's go, the rest of them are waiting for you to get home," Beckett said. What?
"What rest of them are waiting? Why?" I asked.
"I don't know Nolan just texted me, let's go," He said, with a tiny smirk, as we got into his car. A few blocks away from out house Beckett pulled over and pulled out a blind fold from his glove compartment.
"Umm... Why do you carry around a blindfold?" I asked.
"No reason put this on," He said pushing it into my hands.
"You're not gonna kill me, are you?" I asked as he tied it.
"No, you're my little sister I will be the first person they accuse," He said.
"Omg, you've thought about this," I said.
"A little when you were being annoying," He said as he stopped the care and turned it off. One of them grabbed my shoulders and took me in a random direction. They took off my blindfold and I blinked and flinched due to the sun shining in my eyes. When my eyes got adjusted I see a beautiful .
"This is for me!?" I exclaimed.
"Yep, wanna take it for a spin?" Jack asked and twirled the keys and handed them to me.
"Sure, Thank you guys so much!" I exclaimed and hugged them before jumping into the driver's seat and Jackson going into the passenger seat. I put the key into the ignition, turned it on, then reversed out and drove into the rode, keeping safe, and drove around.
"That was so fun," I said to Jackson as we got home.
"Yeah and there is another surprise," Jackson said and started walking in front of me and upstairs.
"What is it?" I asked getting impatient within seconds.
"You'll see," Jack said.
"Damn you," I mumbled, clearly knowing he can hear me.
"Look in," Jack said gesturing to my room. I looked in to see my room was arranged in a tumblr way.
Colorful lights were lined across my room, on the roof and walls making a dim light circle around my room. I had a medium oak wood desk in the corner of my room in between the balcony and door. A black two-person couch by my balcony. My bed was made with a black and white duvet with chandeliers and polka dot at the top. My walls were covered in posters and pictures. And lastly i had a 5-shelved oak bookshelf, the bottom two shelves were packed with books, the middle two were filled with albums and Cd's, and the top shelf had some pictures with my family and friends.
"Did you guys do this?" I asked turning to Beckett, Nolan, and Oli.
"Yep we knew you would like it," Nolan said to me.
"I do, this is awesome," I said and hugged them.
"Well anyways get dressed nicely, our new neighbors invited us to dinner in an hour or so and its around 6:30," Oli said as they all walked out to do whatever they want to do.

"I hate you, you could've mentioned it earlier," I said. That barely gives me time to do anything. Dammit.