Chapter Nineteen: Races & Fights Part 2

*EDITED*

Chapter Nineteen: Races & Fights Part 2

Mason's p.o.v

I go back to my gang and then Ralfeal started talking to Addy and I just shrug it off and go to Clark.

"Imma gonna work out a little," I said.

"Mason you've been working out a lot lately just let's wait out here till the others' get here," Clark said.

"No, imma go warm up," I said and started walking.

"Mason im tryin to help you out so don't go 'warm up' till you're next," Clark said holding my arm. I looked over to Addy and she was talking to Ralfeal, Kacey, and Xavier now then I looked at Clark who looked kinda sad.

"Fine," I said and shrugged his hand off my arm.

"We haven't hung out like we used to," Clark said and lit a cigarette.

"Can I have one?" I asked. I don't smoke all the time mostly when I'm in situations like this.

"Sure," Clark said and lit it for me.

"We haven't hung out like we used to, we need to," I said. Clark's my bro but I never noticed, we haven't hung out for a month or so, I just got so busy with the gang and Addy.

"What should we do?" Clark asked.

"I dunno," I said staring into the distance waiting for the others.

"Clubbing?" Clark asked.

"Can't...We should pull pranks on the others," I said smirking as I noticed Kian staring at Addy.

"Yo Mason, Clark, get yo asses over 'ere," Xavier said. Clark and I went over to them and then Kian and Jason came over with their gang.

"So who's goin' first?" James asked looking at me.

"What about you?" Clark asked and raised his head.

"Him," James pointed to a guy just as tall as me with short hair but he was easy to take down. Still imma fight Kian and beat his sorry ass.

"I'm goin first," Noah said. As I thought Noah takes the weaker guys usually, he could take the harder ones but most don't go because they're too cocky.

"So who are the pretty ladies?" Kian asked.

"Why?" I growled out pulling Addy over to me and saw Ralfeal do the same to Kacey. Wtf since when?

"Just wanna know?" Kian smirked so did everyone.

"So it's fine if I show that little lady's to some fun places around town," Jason said looking at Kacey and Addy.

"Fuck to the NO! You little bitch!" Sara said stepping forward speaking for me.

"Why not," Jason said taking a small step forward and I pulled Addy closer to me.

"Because she's my girl," I growled out.

"What about the other one?" Jason said looking over at Kacey.

"Because she's my girl," Ralfeal said and stood in front of her.

"Since when?" I mumbled. I feel like I don't know anything anymore because of all this gang shit.

"For a week I think," Addy whispered to me.

"Ohhhh so y'all get you a girl that ain't from 'ere," James said.

"So what?" I said.

"Oh nothing looks like others' just got 'ere," James said smirking. Oh I hate them so much I wish I could kill them.Stupid fucking rules!