CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!

PLZ TELL ME IF THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE ALL IN MASON'S P.O.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter isn't important to this story it's just a random Christmas special so you can read if you want to :).

Adeline's p.o.v Christmas day when she was 5 

It's Christmas!! I ran downstairs to see my Papa, Nana, and Mama in the kitchen already awake drinking some coffee and talking.

"It's Christmas! it's Christmas!" I exclaimed and ran over to my Nana.
"Yes it is sweetie," My nana said and gave me a kiss on the head.
"Do you want to go wake up your brothers'?" Papa asked me. I just nodded and ran up the stairs to wake Jack up first.
"JACK IT'S CHRISTMAS WAKE UP!" i exclaimed and jumped on him.
"Hmm what did you just say Addy?" Jack asked and opened his eyes.
"Jack wake up it's Christmas," I said and pulled him up, or tried at least. I then went to Oli's room then Nolan's and they got up better than Jack. I went to Beckie's room but he wasn't there and i then saw Oli walking by so i went to him.
"Oli where's Beckie?" I asked.
"He isn't in his room?" Oli asked. I just shook my head.
"I'm right here i was in the bathroom," Beckie said and gave me a hug, I love hugs.

"Beckie it's Christmas!" i exclaimed.
"Merry Christmas Addy, let's go downstairs," Beckie said and walked downstairs.
We were unwrapping our presents i got a Barbie play house from Nana, a pony from Beckie and Nolan, and two new barbies from Mama and Papa. Beckie got the new xbox 360 (I know these are old but this is all the way back in 2005) and Nolan got a macbook, Oli got a phone and so did Jack.
I was sitting on the ground with my new toys while Beckie and Nolan were playing on Beckie's xbox. Oli and Jack were messing around also and that's what we were doing till mama called us to eat. We went to eat which was some ham and potatoes and a lot of other food that i didn't really eat much of. We then ate dessert which was a chocolate fudge cake with ice cream on the top. The food was great but that's probably because Nana made it and whatever Nana make's is great. After that we watched some movies like Elf and How the Grinch stole Christmas.
It was so much fun, I absolutely love Christmas.
Adeline's p.o.v. now at age 16
Oh look another day of the year where people are rude and useless. It's just Christmas where nothing but bad things happen.
I had such a bad day, I absolutely hate Christmas.

ONCE AGAIN SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPTER BE IN MASON'S P.O.V. OR NOT BECAUSE WHEN I GET BACK NEXT WEEK I WILL WRITE IT AND IF YOU DON'T WANT IT PLZ TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the other hand the reason i put last p.o.v. when she was 16 is because then you know how she is now. You will possibly find out why she is like this ; ). Anyways i hope you liked this it randomly came to my mind and i hope you have a good Christmas if you celebrate it or Hanukkah or just a nice day whatever you do today and tomorrow. Plz comment if thee next chapter should be in Mason's p.o.v i'm desperate to know and i wanna know when i come back home next week.